Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rime Jackalope

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Just got an unexpected hybrid, a Rime Jackalope. I'm not sure if this was already a known one or not, maybe I've just never seen one before.

Cross between a White-Tail Jackalope and a Skyrime Minotaur.It's a green Jackalope with yellow strips. The egg was Dark Blue with light Green markings.

Dark Betty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Logansan on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
Just got an unexpected hybrid, a Rime Jackalope. I'm not sure if this was already a known one or not, maybe I've just never seen one before.

Cross between a White-Tail Jackalope and a Skyrime Minotaur.It's a green Jackalope with yellow strips. The egg was Dark Blue with light Green markings.

Dark Betty.
Sounds lovely, keep us posted on its developments.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Cool! Thanks!!

I do believe David Gordon, orphan pirate extraordinaire, may well have both of those pets hanging around.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Had some luck and hit it on the first attempt. Thanks again, Logansan.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
First Talent: Sneaky Sneaky 2

Neither of the parents had this talent.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
As I understand it, Logansan, one of the parents had to have that talent - although it might not have been manifested (one they had "hit").