rare pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
1
hey fellow pirates lately i have been searching for rare pets but i dont seem to have any luck. I want to breed to get some rare pets as well but i have no rare pets to breed with anyone so please help me. thx

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
mrzach99 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
hey fellow pirates lately i have been searching for rare pets but i dont seem to have any luck. I want to breed to get some rare pets as well but i have no rare pets to breed with anyone so please help me. thx
Hi Zach, welcome to the message boards. In the Pirate101 Central Forums there is a whole section for players wishing to meet up for pet morphing. If you are not already a member, you can sign up and connect really quickly for morphing opportunities.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2012
6
i know of one rare pet, the armadillo which is a dropped item from any boss in cool ranch. their may be others that i don't know of, so if i were you i would try killing major bosses.over and over

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Almost any boss in Aquila drops the Ice Scarab. I got mine from the Hydra. Also, fight nearly any boss in Mooshu to get the Tawny Sky Turtle. I hope this helps!

Commodore
May 30, 2010
862
Your crew may also bring you one of the rare pets, so you can put some of them on pet wranglin' when they're high enough level. Just be sure you keep out a few crew members for your battles!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
The other two I can think of are the Quackosaurus and the Dinolizard. Both very cute. The former is dropped by several relatively low-level bosses (mine came from Frankie BlueEyes), but the Dinolizard is only dropped by Ch'ok Ak'ab (final boss in one of the new Traitor's Cave quests).

Good hunting!

-Indigo

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
15
Indigo you are quite lucky. I have never got the Quackasours from Frankie Blue Eyes. I have farmed him all day and only got an dOrchard Camealion. This isnt the only time either I farmed him another time ago and the same out come.

So now I have three orcherd camealions.

I also had to farm Tyson two days strait to get my armadillo. I have never got a single pet drop from Pet Wranglin either. Only my very lucky friend who plays on my account from time to time, normally when I'm away and she plays on her character.
Do you have any tip to help me out of my problem?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
I was lucky there, Cheeseywolf. With the dinolizard, I had to beat up poor Ch'ok Ak'ab several times - generally buying one or two hits on his second-chance chest every time.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
CheeseyWolf828 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Indigo you are quite lucky. I have never got the Quackasours from Frankie Blue Eyes. I have farmed him all day and only got an dOrchard Camealion. This isnt the only time either I farmed him another time ago and the same out come.

So now I have three orcherd camealions.

I also had to farm Tyson two days strait to get my armadillo. I have never got a single pet drop from Pet Wranglin either. Only my very lucky friend who plays on my account from time to time, normally when I'm away and she plays on her character.
Do you have any tip to help me out of my problem?
You can Morph your Ostrich with a Orchid Chameleon for a chance at an Emusaur hybrid. The chance of getting these rare pets mentioned in this post is random.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
15
Oh wow I feel so much better now that I'm not that unlucky its just that every one has trouble with it too.

XD Poor Ch'ok Ak'ab maybe they should make a club,"I just got beat up! :D My mom must be proud!" XD

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
15
Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
15
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
You can Morph your Ostrich with a Orchid Chameleon for a chance at an Emusaur hybrid. The chance of getting these rare pets mentioned in this post is random.
Cool! Thanks for letting me know this! :{)

Hu random you say. Interesting

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
157
I have gotten three not-so-great white sharks from Tyler. Hope that helps!