Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rachel's Crazy Hybrid Theories! (#2)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Welcome to the second edition of RCHT, this time I look to the world of Aquila for inspiration. One pet I don't see very commonly is the Scylla Spawn Pet. Decius a Aquilan himself has stated that in some rare cares the same parent MAY produce a hybrid which we have a couple examples of happening before. Specifically from one of my overall FAVORITE PETS the cute Scylla Spawn pet!(Now I just wish I was better in Nautical battles to make it faster to farm XD ) Perhaps the Scylla Spawn Pet+ another Scylla Spawn Pet could result in a pet form of the cute Aquilan monster itself? Who knows for certain though :P perhaps Decius will say if my crazy hybrid theory is in the right direction?

Until next time, this has been Rachel's Crazy Hybrid Theories!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
An interesting theory indeed. Sadly, I cannot help you test it as I do not have a Scylla Spawn pet yet. I probably should try farming for it some more.

-Indigo

Ensign
May 06, 2009
12 tries nothing but the same back.

Grumpy