Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about pets appearing in combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
I was just wondering if your pets can assist you in combat while training. I can't remember if my pet was in training before and it would pop out and assist me 50% of the time. I do know that a pet that I had transferred from a different character doesn't seem to come out at all whether in training or not but it does say it will appear 50% of the time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
David Nightrider on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I was just wondering if your pets can assist you in combat while training. I can't remember if my pet was in training before and it would pop out and assist me 50% of the time. I do know that a pet that I had transferred from a different character doesn't seem to come out at all whether in training or not but it does say it will appear 50% of the time.
According to the updates it isn't 50% chance (not 50% of the time) anymore. The chance increases depending on your pet's training. So train away and the chances are 50% or higher that your pet will be there to help you out in new and awesome ways.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
Sorry I figured it out. I didn't equip my pet