Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Postcards?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Test Realm we got a postcard from each new world when our pets leveled up -- I'm disappointed those postcards didn't make it to Live Realm. Were they totally unworkable, or do we have a chance that they will appear with a future update?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Willowydream on May 18, 2014 wrote:
In Test Realm we got a postcard from each new world when our pets leveled up -- I'm disappointed those postcards didn't make it to Live Realm. Were they totally unworkable, or do we have a chance that they will appear with a future update?
Yea I was thinking the same thing last night. Did some unsavory character make off with our postman

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
That's what happens when you go to marlybone with a post and hat, they just can't resist can they.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My Buccaneer got the Marleybone and Cool Ranch post cards when her pets leveled! I hadn't seen them in the test realm, so I was a bit confused, but I like them!

Community Leader
I know right?! I'm really disappointed that they weren't brought over to live. They were so breathtaking and unique that I instantly loved them. They were so special that it made the pet training even more fun!

Whatever happened to them? :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Guys, the Postcards are back. They added them back this update, just so ya know.

Enjoy their beauty!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
i found one randomly when my pet was done with training i think it was because i unlocked monquista training or was training there (i think it was training) i wonder if it was a glitch

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
The post cards are back! They came back after last night's update. I really cruised through 2 of them :D I really like how it added a nice special touch to leveling.

Happy Sailing!

Rave

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012