Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Vendors??

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Ok, so a friend and I have been searching for 2 days on every spot of land we can find in every world. We have found the Pet Snack Vendor and the new Rollie Pollies out in the skyway, but we have NOT found the Pet Vendor, can you please atleast confirm with a "yes or no" if there is one in game atm on test? The Pet Snack Vendor does not show up on the map but we know he is there. We have searched all over creation for this vendor with no luck.

Could it be that it is hidden in a dungeon, or in building with excisting vendors, or even a new building or maybe even a floating vendor on it's own ship?????? Tha would be cool, by the way.

Plz if you could answer, it would greatly be aprriciated. Help a Pirate out

Administrator
Hi! Try running up to into the stadium portion of Circus Maximus. When you open your map, you'll see an icon for "Pet Egg Shop."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Thank you for the answer. I do already know about that vendor. But I read a post by Ratbeard, he suggested hidden vendors. The snack vendor in Big Sky we have located , but are their Pet Vendors in other worlds atm? Besides the one at the Pet Arena?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Not sure this is the right thread to put this, but I just want to say: I am loving everything to do with pets!!! Setting them up on their own to play their games (and I love the adorable icons in the description of each) is really enjoyable and requiring very little time and just a bit of thought (if you want to, which I like to do to get my pets the stats I think they need). The system of games and the equipment each requires is very well thought out, and I think will work very well. And yes, I love playing with my pets and their games even if I am an adult.

And, although I have never done PvP (seems a lot of egos and competition to me), I am so enjoying the pet PvP. The pets wrestle in play, without any serious competition. I confess I don't fully understand the system yet -- particularly what exactly is being measured in the 'U Tubes' or maybe horseshoes (?) that mark what is going on in the rounds of the matches, as well as the importance of Guts/Grit/Guile -- but I am having a great deal of fun anyway. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. But the nice thing is that you can jump into the games and the Petathalon (great pun on Pentathalon by the way, I love it) without needing to know everything and learn as you go along.

All in all, really fun! I've always loved my pets and now I love them even more! I am amazed at how you all at KI have taken a great game and made it even better!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe