Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Pet Pet ??

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Krigleblort on Oct 1, 2016 wrote:
Dont suppose anyone has found a new pet thru all this ?
What? You think this update may have a few new pets to win in the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught? I think Decius would've told us. Otherwise, I can highly presume we'll be on another search for the new pets ourselves.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
It makes sense that there would be new pets here, because apparently pets and gear are the only way to unlock rank 4 and 5 epics. I'm hoping for a pet that can offer grants rank 2 epics.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Oct 2, 2016 wrote:
What? You think this update may have a few new pets to win in the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught? I think Decius would've told us. Otherwise, I can highly presume we'll be on another search for the new pets ourselves.
I don't think Decius would tell us if there are new pets dropped by the Armada, he waits until someone reports finding one.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have burned a large number of phony crowns in the second-chance chest, and I haven't seen a hair or scale or feather.

Of course, I have sunk Martin Chambers's Pretender 2,045 times now, and still no Severus snake, so if that chest was stuffed with new pets, I probably wouldn't know it.

Not that I am bitter or anything.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
I don't think Decius would tell us if there are new pets dropped by the Armada, he waits until someone reports finding one.
I know. I did say otherwise, we'll be on another search for the new pets ourselves. I didn't think Decius would tell us, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This would be a perfect opportunity to give us that "Clockwork Cherub" pet, please, Decius?

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Or maybe a clockwork dove? :D (I've wanted one of those ever since I saw it chilling in cool ranch outside the jailhouse that billy the Kidd was kept in)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
anecorbie: "This would be a perfect opportunity to give us that "Clockwork Cherub" pet, please, Decius?"

Yup. Just steal most of the animation from Wizzard101. It is seriously unsporting that those spoiled brats received a clockwork pet before we did.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Oct 4, 2016 wrote:
anecorbie: "This would be a perfect opportunity to give us that "Clockwork Cherub" pet, please, Decius?"

Yup. Just steal most of the animation from Wizzard101. It is seriously unsporting that those spoiled brats received a clockwork pet before we did.

-Indigo
Umm, 'Lil Labor Golem, clockwork spider, clocktopus, that clockwork owl? We have a few here, but we don't have Armada clockwork pets!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
True, but I had meant to refer specifically to the cherub.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Sad to say that no new pets made it in that update. It was done too quick for me to go out and find new pets for.
Hopefully soon I will have new best friends for you all to play with, but I know for a fact there are lots of hybrids still undiscovered.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Disappointing that we did not get a new clockwork pet in the PACK

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Sad to say that no new pets made it in that update. It was done too quick for me to go out and find new pets for.
Hopefully soon I will have new best friends for you all to play with, but I know for a fact there are lots of hybrids still undiscovered.
No little cherub for me to cherish? Oh woe!

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Hey Decius, I have a question: Have all the 1st generation pets been discovered yet?