Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Morphing Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
I've currently been working on several pets, all were mostly unsuccessful, or at least without the grants that I wanted. Since it's been really hard to find any pets that I actually like with at least 2 of the grants that I wanted, I was wondering whether I could schedule somebody for a morph?
My pet:
Talents:
Charming Gaze 2
Grants Tough +2 Ranks
True Grit

Powers:
Grants Mutineer's Grasp
Grants Regroup

Talents that I'm looking for
Grants Tough +2 Ranks
Scent 2+
Webs/Grant Turn The Tide

Powers that I'm looking for
Grants Kraken's Lament
Grant Regroup/Soulreaver/Rally
Grant Triton Song

If anyone has at least 1 of these talents and can morph, please reply and we can schedule a time to morph (if you're willing to) I am more available on Fridays 7:30-9:30 PST, Saturdays from 7:30 PST-10:00 PST, Sundays from 7:30-10:00 PST, 8:30-9:30 PST.
Thx
Blaze , Blaze , Blaze

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy there and welcome!

I'd be happy to morph with you and your loyal critters. I have combos of all of those talents/powers manifested on lots of my pets. I believe I even have some with as many as 5 out 6 of the traits you are looking for, on the same pet. I'll check my pet populace and see what I can come up with.

How does a morphing meet-up sound for...Friday (4th), at 7:30 your time...10:30 EST, for me. If this works, I can meet you in the morphing tent, in realm Boochbeard. My pirate's name is Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen.

If this works just give a reply here on the boards, and I will gladly meet you then and there.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have pets with charming gaze 2 grants soul reaver and grants you request, if you accept Valkoors time I will try to be there but I live on Australia so it's not a garuantee

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Celestialmaster147 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Sounds great! And thanks a lot by the way.
You're quite welcome, Blaze-- glad to help out. I'll check my pets and try to find some decent pairings for you. See you then and there

And Darius..hopefully you can make it, as well. It's always nice to meet a fellow marauder in game. If you can drop in the tent, that would be fantastic. If not, with that time difference, it's completely understandable.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
You're quite welcome, Blaze-- glad to help out. I'll check my pets and try to find some decent pairings for you. See you then and there

And Darius..hopefully you can make it, as well. It's always nice to meet a fellow marauder in game. If you can drop in the tent, that would be fantastic. If not, with that time difference, it's completely understandable.
Ill try my best to make it

Just so you both know I will be called Honest Darius Osawld I will have the spell binders badge and Phules Mask Equipped

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Can I show up? I have a grants Turn the Tide pet, grants Relentless, Grants True grit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
HoodooNerd on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Can I show up? I have a grants Turn the Tide pet, grants Relentless, Grants True grit.
That's perfectly fine with me, HoodooNerd...as long as Blaze doesn't mind. I think it will be nice to meet some new faces from the boards. I'll morph with Blaze first (and a couple times, if he wishes) and with any others that may happen to show up-- providing I have the gold and time to spare. I may do some chest farming/realm hopping in between morphs, in order to keep the gold coming in.

And of course any who show up to morph, can most certainly morph amongst themselves. Sounds like you have a great pet and Blaze, as well. So I would be happy to morph with you, if you're interested. I've been away from morphing for a couple of months, so I would love to mix in some of the newer grants..like True Grit.

Well, I'll be seeing you, Blaze and possibly Darius this evening. And whoever else may join us.