Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pet drops and pedigree

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
it takes forever to get the pet your defeating one boss over and over for. then you get it at a low pedigree and might take two or three times raising the pet to five hundred pedigree then you can start morphing for one with 700 pedigree or whatever you want. also some bosses that people fight a lot like Kane drop pets and i get one every five battles. what if pedigree was randomized on drop? what are everyone's thoughts and opinions?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The same pet with random talents and powers? I don't think I care for that idea a great deal. At least not as a general idea. Maybe one weird pet could have some randomness.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
nefarious alex on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
it takes forever to get the pet your defeating one boss over and over for. then you get it at a low pedigree and might take two or three times raising the pet to five hundred pedigree then you can start morphing for one with 700 pedigree or whatever you want. also some bosses that people fight a lot like Kane drop pets and i get one every five battles. what if pedigree was randomized on drop? what are everyone's thoughts and opinions?
Personally I think the idea is great! I mean i think the pets that drop from bosses (but not the ones you could get at the crown like a few I know) like the fire toad should have a chance to have a pedigree at like I don't know 435 or higher, also is this were to happen to make it fair their should also be a chance to get a really low pedigree. Because i got a pet from a ship fight with a hydra like thing and i was disappointed at the fact that its pedigree was 235 I think.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Yeah all pets with randoms would be a chore... we wouldnt be able to track which pet has what.

It's hard enough to get the powers/talents you want, this will make it even harder.

And before you ask, you cant change pedigree without touching the powers/talents tables.