Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh Mighty Decius

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well based on the fact that NO one has found a new pet from this clue - it must not be very blatant to the rest of us.

Do not suppose your would care to elaborate further ?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Krigleblort on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
I hope your not telling us Mountian Yeti and Everest Yeti / since we already know that there are Two hybrids from this
That was it. Strange that I didn't see it listed on the hybrid sites I usually haunt.

I will try to find another clue for you later in the month then.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If there are hybrids which include the Corrupted Celestial Dragon or the Quackosaurus as part of the equation, could we have a hint for one of those, please? Or even both?

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
On the recent KingsIsle Live, Decius gives a clue to a hybrid - these 2 Cool Ranch pets which have something in common with a mine make a hybrid.
I'm pretty sure he means a Silver Buffaloon + Silver Dollar Dillo.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Try silver buffaloon and Golden stingtail = Stingaloon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Nov 20, 2016 wrote:
Try silver buffaloon and Golden stingtail = Stingaloon
But what if it's a hybrid no one has found yet?
The Golden Stingtail comes from the Tribal Pack - it's not a Cool Ranch pet. The only mine in Cool Ranch produces silver and Decius said both pets had in common the trait of a mine.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
you know you might all be right.. so try them all! plus dont forget white tail jackalope is dropped in a mine.. part of that one quest..(sorry if i spoiled it for anyone) missed ya'll on a borrowed laptop.. sigh
stormyjensilver

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 21, 2016 wrote:
But what if it's a hybrid no one has found yet?
The Golden Stingtail comes from the Tribal Pack - it's not a Cool Ranch pet. The only mine in Cool Ranch produces silver and Decius said both pets had in common the trait of a mine.
I think the Golden Stingtail is a drop - it's the Deathstalker Scorpion that comes from the Tribal Pack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTara on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
I think the Golden Stingtail is a drop - it's the Deathstalker Scorpion that comes from the Tribal Pack.

Welcome to the message boards ThriftyTara! Hmm, it's been awhile since I used a Tribal Pack, you could be right! Thanks for your information!