Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new yuletide banded iguana :D

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yay! ty ty decius and ki team! I am so hyped what a great way to kick off the holiday season than with a lovely new pet! x hums carols while baking cookies x its just squee! XD
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
yay! ty ty decius and ki team! I am so hyped what a great way to kick off the holiday season than with a lovely new pet! x hums carols while baking cookies x its just squee! XD
stormy jen silver
And what did your Wizard get from the FREE Yule Tide Pack? Mine got the Lump of Coal pet, I wonder if that's a hint to my wizard?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I totally agree Thank you for the lovely, festive pet. I can't WAIT to see what hybrids may be hiding in this colorful iguana.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Yeah the pet looks awesome I can't wait to redeem it!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The Banded Yuletide Iguanas have "Grants Flanking" as their one ultra-rare talent. Nice!

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
And what did your Wizard get from the FREE Yule Tide Pack? Mine got the Lump of Coal pet, I wonder if that's a hint to my wizard?
lump of coal is an awesome pet me very jelly there lol.. i havent opened my yuletide pack yet i might tomorrow :)
did you know... drumroll.....our new pet gives us a brand new grant? it gives grant flanking! with the knives and gladiator tunic plus pet it is now possible to get rank 3 flanking on a pirate character if you choose! :) ty KI we always love the new grants :D
stormy jen silver
p.s. any word from vadima yet about which pet riposte grant hiding?