Hey Decius, this is your fan RRRRZZZZ419, I have a few new questions for you that I hope you will answer.
1. Last time the Quesodillo was discussed I believe you said we had all the hints we needed to find the Quesodillo and yet it still remains unfound. In the original Quesodillo/Salsadillo hint there are pictures of the Armadillo Verde and Coconut Crawlie. Is there a picture of the Quesodillo's other parent in the original hint?
2. I noticed you can say Darkdillo in text chat, is this another Armadillo Verde hybrid or a future pet not yet obtainable?
3. In the past you have talked about Ibis' and Spiders. Does this mean there are unfound Ibis' and Spider pets?
4. I discovered you can say Bubblegumbo and Bubblecore in text chat, are these hybrid pets or future unobtainable pets? Bubblegumbo could be part of a pet name like Bubblegumbo Crab, Bubblegumbo Fish, Bubblegumbo Lobster, or Bubblegumbo Shrimp.
5. Any hints as to how you morph up the Birthday Balloonfish, Birthday Card Dragon, and Birthday Chameleon?
6. Can the pets seen in pet sparring(Blue-Clawed Scorpion, Bone Drake, Bubblegum Chameleon, Cool Ranch Dillo, Jungle Chameleon, and Moonstone Spider) be obtained currently?
7. Are you working on any new hybrid pets right now?
Maybe you can answer all or some of these questions. I may ask more later but for now that's all I can think of. Thank you for reading this and for any answers you may give.
If you look at the picture I first showed it should have all the information you need. But since its taken so long. Both types of dillo that were in that picture have parents with lots of legs.
That is a sneaky way to find a hybrid, just yes that is one that has yet to be found.
There are some ibis and spider combo’s that have yet to be found also.
You are on the right track here.
They are still too new to give hints for, besides the big hint, that they are able to be obtained through hatching not just birthday presents.
Do not look behind the curtain.
And with that your questions for the quarter have been answered. :)
Thank so you much for answering my questions. Maybe someone will be able to get the Darkdillo and Quesodillo found.
Now about looking behind the curtain, what exactly would happen if I got a brief look before morphing tent security stopped me? What would I see? Hmm .... I am still hoping you are going to give me the awesome surprise of putting a few of my pet ideas which were mostly hybrids in the game. I know for a fact I sent an e-mail with 4 of my drawings in it. I just hope you got them. If I had to take a guess ... maybe you're working on the Cocoaloon and/or Twilight Spectre now those would be awesome, as would the other 2 I sent drawings for(Milky Way Baubleloon, and Turkey(seasonal pet). Obviously the Turkey would require more work as it would be a need model but the others would just be new colors(unless you account for the star on the Milky Way Baubleloon's head). Maybe I'm being a little greedy but I think I have good ideas for new pets. BTW: Decius, if you ever do add a hybrid idea of mine I know how you give a hint without giving it away. You saying the next hybrid was an idea of RRRRZZZZ419(I posted 10 hybrid ideas(11 if you count the Turkey also having a combo) so people would still have 11 combos to try. Or, if you wanted to be really sneaky just say a player request. But that wouldn't exactly make me excited, would it?