Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pet Sparring Arenas thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've been thinking about Pet Sparring arenas, & I think we may need to have new Pet Sparring arenas added. I know we've got the Petathalon Coliseum in Skull Island's Bestia, but I believe we could use some more new locales for our pets to do their Pet Sparring beyond the arena we have.

If we receive new Pet Sparring arenas, what would they be?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
That would be cool. Maybe there could be a arena for each world. I could see this happening.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Do you know how long it took just to get an emissary from each arm of the spiral to come here to participate in the games?
I can't imagine how much red tape there would be to build an arena the size of Bestia in say Marleybone.
Every day the wonderful representative from Mooshu stays on that side of the arena and doesn't pester Hep is a good day.

I love the idea there, it is a fun one. But lets not get too hasty.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
Do you know how long it took just to get an emissary from each arm of the spiral to come here to participate in the games?
I can't imagine how much red tape there would be to build an arena the size of Bestia in say Marleybone.
Every day the wonderful representative from Mooshu stays on that side of the arena and doesn't pester Hep is a good day.

I love the idea there, it is a fun one. But lets not get too hasty.

I have no idea about this, but I would guess pretty much long enough.

Maybe they could probably start slow on this, Decius. You know, have them place one new arena at a time, so they won't be too tired to have so many new arenas placed in one time. Just suggesting.

Well, there are so many empty lone isles out there in the Spiral's countless worlds beyond Skull Island (no telling how many are there, by the way, but I can presume a lot more than beyond tons & tons of dozens of them), & no doubt one of these lone isles could be picked to hold new Pet Sparring arenas that won't pester Hep too much. The Kroks who whipped up their Transpotalor portals, however, may need to whip up some wider portals to accommodate the larger crowds, though...

Still, nice that you love this idea. We'll see them made one day. One day. Pets might need to spar somewhere else other than Bestia from time to time, so why stop there? It's really nice, but there are other places that could make do for more new sparring arenas.