Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NEW HYBRID!!! Skyrime Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
Hi guys. I think i just discovered a new Hybrid. It's called Skyrime Minotaur. Its parents are the Minotaur and the Frostbiter. Also I'm still figuring out what snacks it likes and loves, but so far i know it like main course meals like the banana burger. The egg it hatched from, if i remember correctly, was a light blue egg with darker blue pok-a-dots. Didn't see the name but i'd guess a mysterious egg. It's not an adult yet so i haven't had a chance to see if it morphs through, but if anyone wants to try you can probably find me in the morphing tent on realm Avery.

You can look for 1 of 5 characters that go by the name:

Reckless Remmy Ramsey
Clever Colin Kidd
Silly Zane
Crazy Keller
Bloody Blaine Ironside

In Short:
Minotaur + Frostbiter = Skyrime Minotaur
I also Posted some Pictures up on Pirate101central.com

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
insane zane on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys. I think i just discovered a new Hybrid. It's called Skyrime Minotaur. Its parents are the Minotaur and the Frostbiter. Also I'm still figuring out what snacks it likes and loves, but so far i know it like main course meals like the banana burger. The egg it hatched from, if i remember correctly, was a light blue egg with darker blue pok-a-dots. Didn't see the name but i'd guess a mysterious egg. It's not an adult yet so i haven't had a chance to see if it morphs through, but if anyone wants to try you can probably find me in the morphing tent on realm Avery.

Reckless Remmy Ramsey
Clever Colin Kidd
Silly Zane
Crazy Keller
Bloody Blaine Ironside

In Short:
Now THATS a nice looking hybrids! Congratulations for discovering this chilling hybrid!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Congratz!
That one has been having to hide out for ages it seems.
So glad it can finally come out and play.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
All I can say is.....

I.NEED.IT!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
insane zane on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:

Reckless Remmy Ramsey
Clever Colin Kidd
Silly Zane
Crazy Keller
Bloody Blaine Ironside

In Short:
That is one COOL looking minotaur! (Pun totally intended )
Congratulations on your hybrid find. You are now a member of a pretty elite club. Well done fellow morpher.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
Congratz!
That one has been having to hide out for ages it seems.
So glad it can finally come out and play.
First, an Fire-like Minotaur, called the Bullrog, now, an Ice-like Minotaur, called the Skyrime Minotaur! Amazing! What may be next, a Storm-like Minotaur? The possibilities of such unique hybrids like that are endless! Nice hybrid, Decius! Keep up with these kind of hybrids! I'll be sure to try that sometime soon.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
First, an Fire-like Minotaur, called the Bullrog, now, an Ice-like Minotaur, called the Skyrime Minotaur! Amazing! What may be next, a Storm-like Minotaur? The possibilities of such unique hybrids like that are endless! Nice hybrid, Decius! Keep up with these kind of hybrids! I'll be sure to try that sometime soon.
Or, with a Fire Minotaur and an Ice Minotaur, I wonder if they are lyric representations of a poem by Robert Frost:

Some say that the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great,
And would suffice.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
As far as I can tell, he is still pretty shy!

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It took 11 tries, but we have succeeded. He is a cute little feller. Thanks again for the tip, zane.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
It took Indigo and me 11 or 12 tries (and way too many frostbiter babies) to finally get the minotaur. It was, as suggested earlier, a light blue egg with darker polka dots, and was indeed a mysterious egg. I haven't started training mine up; he's on my fish-training pirate and I've not yet shifted him to my mammal-trainer, but Indigo has already been at his.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2013