Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new crown christmas pets :3

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
well so far i lucked out found 2 new grants.. on the snowfall fawn i found grant riposte, on the noel claward i found grant return fire.. the yuletide shark is quite cute it has 2 ultras top one is grant witch hunter the bottom is being stubborn so far XD but all in all I love these new pets ty ty Decius and KI team for helping us pirates have some cool things this season too :3
stormy jen silver
p.s. now i REALLY need that PET bric-a-brac elixir XD

Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
well so far i lucked out found 2 new grants.. on the snowfall fawn i found grant riposte, on the noel claward i found grant return fire.. the yuletide shark is quite cute it has 2 ultras top one is grant witch hunter the bottom is being stubborn so far XD but all in all I love these new pets ty ty Decius and KI team for helping us pirates have some cool things this season too :3
stormy jen silver
p.s. now i REALLY need that PET bric-a-brac elixir XD
The bottom grant is Turn the Tide! :) Also thank you for finding out that the shark gives witch hunter, maybe I could try and get it now..

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for the info. My Noel Claward* hit Grants Toughness 1 at level 10.

-Indigo

*I appreciated the reference to playwright Sir Noël Coward, KI!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Nice find, but remember, with new pets come new possibilities of finding new hybrids, so keep an eye out.