Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

In the ballpark of...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Howdy Pet enthusiasts!

I was wondering if Decius or any others would share some insight with me regarding pets.

1. I won't ask for a definitive number, that would be asking too much. However, I would like to know (if possible) if you can throw out a rough guess of how many truly New pets MIGHT be out there. I saw in a previous post you said in total there is around 250 pets. 100 or so are considered Legacy/Loyal pets and are unique. I'll take a guess and say at least 100 are Post-ADV pets but they are the same as the pets we could get before (ADV pets) from in-game or game cards etc (albeit some differences in stats and the Loyal tag). However, it seems like there are only a few pets that are truly new like the Ice Scarab or Inky Octopus. I guess if I can't get a number if I could ask if there are new pets out there dropped in all current worlds.

So far the general findings of brand new pets are:
Not so Great White Shark
Violet Bubblefish
Ice Scarab
Inky Octopus
Hammerhead Shark
Clown Fish
Dinolizard
Quackosaurus
+ the vendor pets (Fandango, Lion Fish etc)

I am just wondering if we've found them all or if there is more exciting things to be discovered!
(In fact I've rambled on and gone away from my original intent. That is my question. Have we found all the new pets or are there others waiting to be discovered?)

2. I've heard rumor that the pets in the Morphing Tent stands/pedestals are possible clues to hybrids combinations/match-ups? Is this true? Or is it merely a community rumor?

3. Are there plans for a Pet-themed Hoard pack? I'd love to have one! It could come with snacks, pet gear, Pet-Energy gear, New pets, and perhaps new pet-themed mounts?

4. How about Class pets? (Like W101 has). I'd love to have a Pirate Dog pet for Privateers only. Or a Skeletal Warrior for Witchdoctors? A Rough Rhino pet for Buccaneers only? Maybe even some Class pet hybrids. ;-)

Thanks for all you do and look forward to Decius and everyone else's input!

Ciao!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Good morning Pirate!
1. No, you have not found or discovered all of them. :(
2, 3, and 4 No spoilers!

Please have fun at your time here in Circus Maximus, and pick up any droppings your pets may have left.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Class pets, presumably from a quest, is an excellent idea and one I hope we will see (they seem very popular in Wizard101).

I think the Skull Island Macaw is another new pet (a hybrid).

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Good morning Pirate!
1. No, you have not found or discovered all of them. :(
2, 3, and 4 No spoilers!

Please have fun at your time here in Circus Maximus, and pick up any droppings your pets may have left.
Well it is not for lack of trying. My fingers are constantly aching now from running so many chest runs in Aquila to fund my experiments and thanks to that my doubloon stash is massive.