Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea For Pet Morphing Addition

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I thought of an idea of a new feature that could be added to pet morphing. What if KI updated pet morphing to where morphing 2 pets with the same name might give you a junior pet. Let's say you have a pet named Peanut and you decided to morph with someone else's Fang, in this case nothing special would happen unless that combination happened to give you a hybrid. But what if you morphed Peanut with another pet named Peanut? Under my idea, this might give you a pet named Peanut Jr.

Please take this idea into consideration.

PS: I wonder if anybody has ever tried morphing 2 pets with the same name together before?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 19, 2017 wrote:
I thought of an idea of a new feature that could be added to pet morphing. What if KI updated pet morphing to where morphing 2 pets with the same name might give you a junior pet. Let's say you have a pet named Peanut and you decided to morph with someone else's Fang, in this case nothing special would happen unless that combination happened to give you a hybrid. But what if you morphed Peanut with another pet named Peanut? Under my idea, this might give you a pet named Peanut Jr.

Please take this idea into consideration.

PS: I wonder if anybody has ever tried morphing 2 pets with the same name together before?
Gotta say this idea is pure cuteness :3

maybe what i like best is its element of nostalgic surprise, especially if the person morphing the two didn't realize it could happen :3 And imagine if it WAS someday made as a possibility, and by putting your favorite boosted Not So Great White shark to an amazing Ebon Spectre of same name not only produces that lucky Grimtooth Reaper, but ones with junior added at the end.. I see it as an improbable coding project, but if installed would be adored and used purposefully by some for the novelty of it, the only way to get a "junior" of any type, would be this method.. though if later decided to change name the "junior" part would be wiped.

though in essence there seems to be more trouble than its worth for KI employees to code in, I feel this would be a cute feature to add, and I applaud this gentleman's bravery to post his out-of-the box ideas :3 Never stop dreaming.. never.. cause you never know unless you ask.. :)

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since names are random and names can be changed, I don't see how two pets with the same name would ever produce a "junior".

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I don't think they could produce a junior right now due to coding. But has anyone ever tried morphing 2 pets with the same name together? I think it would be possible to add this but it would require a new code. Of course, KI might have to make it so that the new code could only be used once for a certain name and not come up all the time(maybe have the same chance as of producing a hybrid). But I still think it could be done.

Now to address the issue of name changes, yes I do think KI could make it so that the Jr. could be wiped off when changing names. It would be tricky, but I don't think it would be impossible. Thanks for liking my ideas. Any particular reason you are so sure I am a guy and not a girl? Not saying you are right or wrong, but I am curious how you concluded I was a guy.