Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Percentage

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2011
I really don't like to grumble about a game that I enjoy as much as KingsIsle's Pirate and Wizard, however I feel a need to say something for consideration.

The current pet update is nice however the current hybrid discovery mania is fast becoming a very stressful and tiresome task between gold farming and morph tent.

Then there is a problem with the hybrid percentage chance. We have no real guidelines to even know what we are looking for amongst so many pets that we already have and then there has been several posts and friends that have tried for known hybrids well over 20 times!

So I was just chatting with my friend Flint and he said "the hybrids are no real benefit to us" .... that made me sit back. He's correct they aren't any benefit so why must the percentage rate to get them be so high?

I have now completed a project to match every crown pet to a non crown pet with no luck. That's a lot of morphs right?

Well I would like to see the morph percentage at around a 1 in 4 chance (25%) success rate or at max 1 in 5 chance or 20% success.

Considering that a 1 in 5 success rate costs us 100,000 in gold I really think this could be modified somehow. Is this at all possible Decius?