Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how many pets do we have and how many are there?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
decius i have an important question, how many pet exist in the game right now? i would like to know how much progress we have made in finding our cuddly crawling creatures and giving them places in our crew! also if there is an update to the game in the near future i would like an update to how many pets we would have then ;) also can you give us witchdoctors a little hint to the location of the one pet in the game that has grants mojo echo please? that would help tons! finally i remember there was an article by ki, something about a celebration, the page had the percentages about which class was picked the most, i ask about it because i remember there was something in it about a player with a pet that had a pedigree around 700? can you direct to that page if its still around? plus give us hints on how to achieve that?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Hmm how many pets total.
That is a good question, with so many places a pet can come from. There are pre paid cards, packs, bundles, morphing, drops, crown shop. Some so rare you can not even get anymore. Some that are still to come out!
If I look at every possible pet from every possible way, your number is HUGE!
There is roughly ~400 or so unique named pets.
Don't hold me to that as an exact figure, lets just understand I rounded down to the nearest hundred at this point.

I would repeat a catch phrase from another game out there, but really they have what 718 little things to catch there now.

As for a pet that grants mojo echo.. There are a few out there, but they are very rare.

I don't recall the 700 pedigree pet at this time. but That person must have won the morphing lottery to make that happen.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Thanks for the answer that really helps! Wow there are really 400 pets? That way more than I thought, but could I ask a follow up question? how many first generation pets are there out of those 400? And when you say the mojo echo pets are rare does that mean there are players in the game that have found some? again thanks a million! you really helped me out!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
YEA something i can actually answer = Since i have one of all the known pets

There are 234 known pets that a player can currently have (this does NOT count any hybrids we have yet to find)

of these
1 pet can not longer be collected - That is the original Skarakeet = which was from a bundle that is no longer offered = and this pet does not breed itself - only a hybrid

50 pets are known hybrids of other pet combos

183 pets are from crown shop / gift cards from stores / or in game drops (this also counts the pets from the beast and tribal booster packs )

hope this part helps

And i am sure they will release more pets or some lucky morpher will get lucky and find something that has yet to be found as far as a new hybrid.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The number I put up there also counts all the "loyal" versions of the original pets that are no longer available to get.
Ask for a total? Get a total!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
alright, i'm sorry for asking for more info than i was due, i appreciate what i got and i'm very happy with knowing there are 400 pets in the game, that really just blew my tricorn off! in any case i'll keep in mind not to ask for get greedy. besides i've seen the concept art (and the hints) and i really cant wait to grab whatever new pets i'll get in the next update, also thanks a million for the aquila concept art, it looks like i'm headed to a witchdoctors paradise!! (also is there no way for me to get a reply on the first generation pet question)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
piratical505 on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
alright, i'm sorry for asking for more info than i was due, i appreciate what i got and i'm very happy with knowing there are 400 pets in the game, that really just blew my tricorn off! in any case i'll keep in mind not to ask for get greedy. besides i've seen the concept art (and the hints) and i really cant wait to grab whatever new pets i'll get in the next update, also thanks a million for the aquila concept art, it looks like i'm headed to a witchdoctors paradise!! (also is there no way for me to get a reply on the first generation pet question)
kringlebot answered ya honey trust me this community tries its best to answer questions that are frequently asked therefore developers dont feel like a broken record XD btw welcome to the message boards!
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
thanks jenny! I really like this forum, always had some thoughts on pirate I wanted to talk about, and this feels like a good place to do just that!