Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has Anyone Seen Any of the New Hybrids Yet?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I saw a thread on central of a new hybrid called the groupie. It is made from Redrrum (Obtained through pet wrangling) morphed with any pet. Has anyone else seen any of the new hybrids. I would love it if you could reply in the comments section!

Thanks to all my peers in the morphing tent! Happy hybrid hunting everyone!

Link to thread on central: www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?56915-New-Hybrid-In-Test-Realm

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ElijahWaterVault on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
I saw a thread on central of a new hybrid called the groupie. It is made from Redrrum (Obtained through pet wrangling) morphed with any pet. Has anyone else seen any of the new hybrids. I would love it if you could reply in the comments section!

Thanks to all my peers in the morphing tent! Happy hybrid hunting everyone!

Link to thread on central: www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?56915-New-Hybrid-In-Test-Realm
Hey there ElijahWaterVault! I too was pretty excited to see that thread on Central and to also read, here on the boards, of Decius hinting/confirming all of the new hybrids in Test that will be introduced to the Spiral when the update goes Live.Thanks Decius-- as if there are not already enough 'morphing reasons' to pull out our own hair.

I haven't been able to do much in Test yet and have not seen any of the new pets or hybrids (from Test, in-game) but I can't wait to spend a timeless fortune on trying to get some and possibly, FINALLY discover one. With the addition of the Shrieking Eel in Live, I have been slowly trying to morph up a successful hybrid recipe...but perhaps I should be trying it in Test, as well?!?! I'm hoping to cook up a past, Decius-mentioned- Golden Spotted Eel by pairing the new Shrieking Eel with the Golden Stingtail. No luck thus far but I thought, 'Heck, why not give it a try...since the Eagle took a liking to that sea critter. The Stingtail is golden and has golden spots and the Eel is...well...an eel, so I'll keep on a-tryin'.

I think I just may jump in Test this evening and try my luck with that pet pairing. And happy hybrid hunting to you as well!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Redrum loves MooShu / Side Dishes. As mentioned above, found through Pet Wrangling.