Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ginger cat cub hybrid idea

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i know i know it has a ton of hybrids, already argued (and won) with someone from the boards who shall not be named about this. here is the deal. i think this cat cub has another hybrid nobody is looking at. if you look in the pet puppet show you will see a fire lion. i think the ginger cat cub with the combo of say fire frog, might get the fire lion. reasons i believe this
1 cat cub/lion cub. you get the idea
2 that collar could turn into a fiery mane. if you say appearance has nothing to do with it i suggest you look at other hybrids before you try and argue about that
3 just because it has a ton of hybrids doesn't mean there isn't more.
4 it could be a crown pet. okay and what if it isn't. then we wait for nothing. genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
5 if you watch the puppet show the lion comes right before the ginger cat. doesn't really mean anything but could be interpreted that the lion is coming with the ginger cat
6 the ginger cat already does sort of look like a lion and in the puppet show they do have similarities
7 look at the carvings on the walls of the edge of the track in the circus Maximus in one area the ginger cat and next to it on another carving in the exact same spot the fire lion.
8 the ginger cat already has that mane growing
9 the ears on both pets are the same. if you look at the black tiger the ears are different. which is why i don't think the black tiger is one of the parents
10 just overall the appearance of both resembles to much. in hybrids appearance is pretty much everything.

argue if you want. ill be ready

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
i know i know it has a ton of hybrids, already argued (and won) with someone from the boards who shall not be named about this. here is the deal. i think this cat cub has another hybrid nobody is looking at. if you look in the pet puppet show you will see a fire lion. i think the ginger cat cub with the combo of say fire frog, might get the fire lion. reasons i believe this
1 cat cub/lion cub. you get the idea
2 that collar could turn into a fiery mane. if you say appearance has nothing to do with it i suggest you look at other hybrids before you try and argue about that
3 just because it has a ton of hybrids doesn't mean there isn't more.
4 it could be a crown pet. okay and what if it isn't. then we wait for nothing. genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
5 if you watch the puppet show the lion comes right before the ginger cat. doesn't really mean anything but could be interpreted that the lion is coming with the ginger cat
6 the ginger cat already does sort of look like a lion and in the puppet show they do have similarities
7 look at the carvings on the walls of the edge of the track in the circus Maximus in one area the ginger cat and next to it on another carving in the exact same spot the fire lion.
8 the ginger cat already has that mane growing
9 the ears on both pets are the same. if you look at the black tiger the ears are different. which is why i don't think the black tiger is one of the parents
10 just overall the appearance of both resembles to much. in hybrids appearance is pretty much everything.

argue if you want. ill be ready

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer
Arguing with this guy is exhausting, I just gave up. You can see he has a LOT of reasons to counter anything you say.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
So... have you tried the combination yet?

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Indigo Ring on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
So... have you tried the combination yet?

-Indigo
well 1 idk anyone who has the ginger cat 2 i don't really care about hybrids. i don't really do anything i see as a waste of time that i don't have to do. seeing that I've never really seen anyone do this and plus i want a fire lion i just said this to throw it out there. you may argue that since i never tried it hurts my case but i have several arguments back like it takes two people to do some hybrids and this might be a case and since every hybrid can be achieved that way i would do that to be safe. also right now this is just a brainstorm. and all of these things start out with a thought. and i came up with this on sunday, been busy studying for the EOC (sort of like final but just a bit before) blogging and chicken hunting (also allot of my friends want help) so in my case as of now i lack the time while other people have it. and since what you said seems like you want to argue it means you have the time to try. and i'm very hard to argue with (i get lots of practice)

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
well 1 idk anyone who has the ginger cat 2 i don't really care about hybrids. i don't really do anything i see as a waste of time that i don't have to do. seeing that I've never really seen anyone do this and plus i want a fire lion i just said this to throw it out there. you may argue that since i never tried it hurts my case but i have several arguments back like it takes two people to do some hybrids and this might be a case and since every hybrid can be achieved that way i would do that to be safe. also right now this is just a brainstorm. and all of these things start out with a thought. and i came up with this on sunday, been busy studying for the EOC (sort of like final but just a bit before) blogging and chicken hunting (also allot of my friends want help) so in my case as of now i lack the time while other people have it. and since what you said seems like you want to argue it means you have the time to try. and i'm very hard to argue with (i get lots of practice)
So if you think it's a cool thing (the fire lion), why would you see it as a waste of time to try the combination? That seems very illogical.

Arguing about why you don't do it yourself seems very much like a waste of time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
So you're asking other people to waste their time and gold on morphing a "maybe" hybrid on a pet that already has 9 known hybrids?
If you want a ginger cat cub for yourself to experiment with, I'm more than willing to morph with you & your fire toad.
You didn't convince me, BTW, and I still think that the "fire lion" since it is shown only in a puppet show and the mural will be a crowns pet sometime in the future.
I keep remembering all the theories to morphing a bunnicorn.....

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
So if you think it's a cool thing (the fire lion), why would you see it as a waste of time to try the combination? That seems very illogical.

Arguing about why you don't do it yourself seems very much like a waste of time.
I'm very complicated. I argue about things I don't care about just to argue. I don't care about logic either. In the end it will never matter. Plus I never said I saw the fire lion as a waste of time. I do care about some pets and I would be trying to get the fire lion if I had the time. Often with me you will find what I say isn't what you think it means.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
So you're asking other people to waste their time and gold on morphing a "maybe" hybrid on a pet that already has 9 known hybrids?
If you want a ginger cat cub for yourself to experiment with, I'm more than willing to morph with you & your fire toad.
You didn't convince me, BTW, and I still think that the "fire lion" since it is shown only in a puppet show and the mural will be a crowns pet sometime in the future.
I keep remembering all the theories to morphing a bunnicorn.....
I would have been happy to morph if you would have just said you have it. I'm not totally cheap. I'm always busy on the weekdays and somewhat on weekends. And keep in mind things aren't always what they seem. Sometimes you have to find out for yourself