Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frog-Related-Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
@Decius Duelmaster

I have found that several words can be said in the game along with frog, such as:
Lionfrog
Dragonfrog
summerfrog
winterfrog
firefrog
icefrog
thunderfrog
waterfrog
etc.

Are these possible hybrids, or just things we can say. A hint would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone else finds anything, you guys can post here as well.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Brave Hunter Young on May 5, 2016 wrote:
@Decius Duelmaster

I have found that several words can be said in the game along with frog, such as:
Lionfrog
Dragonfrog
summerfrog
winterfrog
firefrog
icefrog
thunderfrog
waterfrog
etc.

Are these possible hybrids, or just things we can say. A hint would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone else finds anything, you guys can post here as well.
hi ya and did ya check if rainfrog works? still am hoping for some pretty ones thunderfrog might be one to try for something different? maybe mix with stormtiger shark? or glofish? icefrog.. hmm lots of ice hybrids..though be purely amazing in look ..just like I was once hoping to find an ice tarantula.. the effects of the renamed "blizard" always had me thinking..winterfrog maybe try with mistletoad? dragonfrog sounds epic... awesome filter typing..
summerfrog? ok that's sounds totally sundango or sunshine tarantula there.. Decius said on KI Live to think about the names... cant wait to see what ya getting ready :)
stormy jen silver