Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea needs a Firecat!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
so yup! out of the blue while standing in my ship cabin last night my lovely fire lizard and my ginger kitty both wandered over to greet me, one merged with the other and a jen-epiphany happened.. so i figured well, why not?
tried twice so far but will continue just for giggles :3

many reasons this could be a thing..
1) Professor Falmea loves her firecat pet on Wizard101 and I personally think she should be able to aquire one on Pirate101 as well! Pretty sure I once commented this very thing on a post she had once made as feeling nostalgic and missing her favorite pet from wizard101..
2)Both fire lizard and the lovely blizard deserve a spot in the limelight as parent of awesome hybrids.. too many extra fire toads and minotaurs wandering my houses, though dont know about anybody else xD i assume ya'll in similar boats.. erm lol
3)A fire-cat type tigerish pirate-hatted pet is on the pet tip puppet show.. and who DOESN'T love our puppet shows? I mean come on they're always amazing!! huge <3 to the persons involved with those.. pure genius!! plus a pirate fiery tiger cat cub? epic and amazing and it does deserve to look different from wiz version and we all have drooled over owning specifically THAT one..(so happy we finally got the mambo from that show too :3 hee hee)

so if it isn't currently one in-game currently.. it makes sense it might someday be added(pokes Falmea) as others might agree with me too x3

on another note me mateys, don't forget about previously listed hybrid idea combos.. in the archived and locked area of the circus maximus message boards.. some were amazing and as time has passed, by now could be a very real thing.. KI team DOES listen to us and DOES occasionally take our suggestions to heart <3 so you never really know.. some seriously great ideas buried back there.. take some time peek at a few that excite ya and you are welcome to post links here on this thread too if ya wish :)

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
so yup! out of the blue while standing in my ship cabin last night my lovely fire lizard and my ginger kitty both wandered over to greet me, one merged with the other and a jen-epiphany happened.. so i figured well, why not?
tried twice so far but will continue just for giggles :3

many reasons this could be a thing..
1) Professor Falmea loves her firecat pet on Wizard101 and I personally think she should be able to aquire one on Pirate101 as well! Pretty sure I once commented this very thing on a post she had once made as feeling nostalgic and missing her favorite pet from wizard101..
2)Both fire lizard and the lovely blizard deserve a spot in the limelight as parent of awesome hybrids.. too many extra fire toads and minotaurs wandering my houses, though dont know about anybody else xD i assume ya'll in similar boats.. erm lol
3)A fire-cat type tigerish pirate-hatted pet is on the pet tip puppet show.. and who DOESN'T love our puppet shows? I mean come on they're always amazing!! huge <3 to the persons involved with those.. pure genius!! plus a pirate fiery tiger cat cub? epic and amazing and it does deserve to look different from wiz version and we all have drooled over owning specifically THAT one..(so happy we finally got the mambo from that show too :3 hee hee)

so if it isn't currently one in-game currently.. it makes sense it might someday be added(pokes Falmea) as others might agree with me too x3

on another note me mateys, don't forget about previously listed hybrid idea combos.. in the archived and locked area of the circus maximus message boards.. some were amazing and as time has passed, by now could be a very real thing.. KI team DOES listen to us and DOES occasionally take our suggestions to heart <3 so you never really know.. some seriously great ideas buried back there.. take some time peek at a few that excite ya and you are welcome to post links here on this thread too if ya wish :)

stormy jen silver
On number 3: "that tigerish pirate-hatted pet" is actually the Ginger Cat Cub, however there is a flaming lion type pet also in the puppet show; maybe this is what you're looking for?
I agree a fire cat pet hybrid should be possible and Prof. Falmea needs that extra warmth, especially at this time of year! BRrrrr!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2017 wrote:
On number 3: "that tigerish pirate-hatted pet" is actually the Ginger Cat Cub, however there is a flaming lion type pet also in the puppet show; maybe this is what you're looking for?
I agree a fire cat pet hybrid should be possible and Prof. Falmea needs that extra warmth, especially at this time of year! BRrrrr!
lol! you're right xD nice catch! ok me old brain gonna pop back in and happily re-watch that puppet show <333

stormy jen silver