Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

easy way to get a hybrid

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay i found this really easy way to get a hybrid, first you already have to have one, skull island macaw counts incase your wondering 2 morph hybrid 1 and hybrid 2, you will either get hybrid 1 or hybrid 2. but you can also get a big advantage, hybrid stats are unique we all know that. but from 2 hybrids with both unique stats could result in something really rare, perhaps 3 to 4 talents if both hybrids have 2 talents. maybe you could hatch and get less chances of selfish talents and ones that are actually good. each of these hybrid morphs would be quite different from others so each could have a advantage over another say a spar pet or pet pvp pet. but i'm going to have to put a disclaimer there, there pets not companions they die fast if they get targeted but still there pretty helpful if they survive, that's it good luck

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Morphing two hybrids together can - and in my experience usually does - result in one of the non-hybrid grandparents showing up. You are not guaranteed one of the two hybrids you are morphing.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Morphing two hybrids together can - and in my experience usually does - result in one of the non-hybrid grandparents showing up. You are not guaranteed one of the two hybrids you are morphing.

-Indigo
ive tested it allot and every time i got a hybrid, but i guess i just have had a bit of luck on those runs

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011