Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clockwork Hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius, I've just got to ask this question.

Are there any more Clockwork/mechanical hybrids out there awaiting discovery? No hints, numbers, specifics needed or desired-- just curious, because I really like the looks of the mechanical pets we have so far.

The Clocktopus is one fantastically cool looking pet...as well are the Clockwork Spider and Mechanical Owl(s). And I rather enjoyed the clever transition from octopus to clocktopus.

In fact lately the ol' gears have been churning in attempts to morph up some sort of Clockwork hybrid, in hopes of adding some new mechanized pets. My latest search is for a Clockagator, but no luck so far. I have tried over a dozen times with the Clockwork Spider and a handful each with other mechanical pets. But a Clockagator not only makes sense (going back to the oct-to-clock/crok-to-clock, thingy)...it also would be one amazing looking pet. At least I think so and besides, the Crokagator could surely use a dance partner.

So back to the question-- are there any undiscovered Clockwork/mechanical hybrids out there? Again, no clues needed...just wondering if I should shift my morphing focus.

Thank you!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Back on the thread about pets to honor Alan Rickman, of the original suggestions the only one we have not seen so far is the depressed lil' labor golem (Mr. Rickman voiced Marvin in the last Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy film). I have wondered if one of the RIckmanesque pets + a LLG might = a depressed LLG. Not exactly what you are talking about, but in the neighborhood.

I am still mass producing yetis, btw. With maybe 15 of the Everest and Mountain yeti morphs, the only hybrids I found were the two you reported.

I have morphed Avalanch + Timberland together a few times (c. 4) and so far only one or the other.

Maybe we can have a mecha-yeti!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Decius!

If you could be so kind as to give a "squawk" or a "nawk", in regards to there being any more Clockwork hybrids out there, I'd greatly appreciate it. Classes are about to start back up in the "Big Machine" and my "morphing time" is already extremely limited these days. If there aren't any more mechanically inclined hybrids currently awaiting discovery, it would sure be nice to scrap my efforts and shift gears away from something that isn't there. I'd just hate to be spinning cogs, with what limited time there is.

If you could just give a simple, little "yeppers" or "nopers", that would be fantastic. If it's an affirmative, I'll slowly but surely keep the pedal to the metal. And if it's a negative I'll give the clank a yank and try working on some of my other hunches-- that may not pan out either.

Thank you kindly.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
Hello Decius!

If you could be so kind as to give a "squawk" or a "nawk", in regards to there being any more Clockwork hybrids out there, I'd greatly appreciate it. Classes are about to start back up in the "Big Machine" and my "morphing time" is already extremely limited these days. If there aren't any more mechanically inclined hybrids currently awaiting discovery, it would sure be nice to scrap my efforts and shift gears away from something that isn't there. I'd just hate to be spinning cogs, with what limited time there is.

If you could just give a simple, little "yeppers" or "nopers", that would be fantastic. If it's an affirmative, I'll slowly but surely keep the pedal to the metal. And if it's a negative I'll give the clank a yank and try working on some of my other hunches-- that may not pan out either.

Thank you kindly.
I am quite sure all our mechanical friends have been found. I had to take a search through all of Bestia to be sure.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
I am quite sure all our mechanical friends have been found. I had to take a search through all of Bestia to be sure.
Okay, thank you so much!

I'll refocus on some other hybrid hunches and see what cooks up. Though it is a shame that there aren't any more clockwork or mechanical hybrids out there-- the ones we have are pretty cool looking.

But maybe there could be some added down the road. A mechanical drake would be amazing, or a mechanical mantis (or maybe that sounds better as a sweet mount). And any chance we could get a Clockagator added in the future?...it just sounds too good to pass up. Well, we shall see.

Thanks again for the reply and I will keep chugging away at the morphing station.