Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

catfish? o o what the heck? :D new hybrid found

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
new hybrid found by 2-faced cassidy and cruel max nightingale great teamwork guys! cass used her heck kitty to max's grouper(blue one off of reddrum) and voila! a heck fish was born!
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
new hybrid found by 2-faced cassidy and cruel max nightingale great teamwork guys! cass used her heck kitty to max's grouper(blue one off of reddrum) and voila! a heck fish was born!
stormy jen silver
So cool! I should try that. What does it look like?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Excellent. Been awhile since a new one.

Thanks Cassidy and Max for finding it, and to Madison for reporting it in.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
originally in the tent that night, when we were discussing possible hybrid combonations, my thought was a catfish similar in looks to the fish from wiz101, granted on there its not a pet either, because the halloween one i caught last year was just plain adorable XD it had a black kitty face with fish body... them whiskers and gorgeous glowing eyes..
well never know it might be out there still! here's to hoping!! (or maybe next halloween even ooo) <3
stormy jen silver