Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can The Regular Birthday Pets Be Morphed?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I was wondering wither or wither not the regular birthday pets can be morphed. I know Decius said the fifth anniversary pets can be morphed but that doesn't say wither or wither not the regular birthday pets can be morphed.

If the regular birthday pets can't be morphed currently here are combo ideas for them:

Birthday Cake Crawlie = Clown Fish plus Coconut Crawlie
Karma Chameleon = Karma Paper Dragon plus Orchid Chameleon
Karma Paper Dragon = Celestial Dragon plus Karma Chameleon
Painted Party Turtle = Birthday Cake Crawlie plus Tawny Sky Turtle

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Yes, the regular birthday pets can be morphed.

However, I think having them as hybrids can be added into consideration. While they aren't as bad as Crown Shop holiday pets in terms of accessibility, I think they could be added for people who aren't going to be available during the birthday month due to school or other possible issues.

I don't mind either way, as the pets are easy to get and I'm sure there are people willing to morph with them if they've been asked. If it weren't for the limited time situation, I wouldn't have seen the point of making them hybrids when they're available.