Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cake Crawlie

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Is the birthday cake crawlie (The one from the Hallowe'en presents) any good? I was excited to get a new pet.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
It's adorable and it likes cheap snacks. What's not to love?

In answer to your question, the crawlie is a decent pet depending how you want to use it.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
question for Decius please sir? the birthday cake crawlie is no longer JUST a card pet.. now having been dropped in-game.. so may i add it to list of possible parents of hybrids? (clutches hands together in hopeful glee)
much <3 for all the new pets! you have been VERY busy and we ty :D

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
question for Decius please sir? the birthday cake crawlie is no longer JUST a card pet.. now having been dropped in-game.. so may i add it to list of possible parents of hybrids? (clutches hands together in hopeful glee)
much <3 for all the new pets! you have been VERY busy and we ty :D

stormy jen silver
Everything is now on the table. :)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
Everything is now on the table. :)
omg! you mean everything as in EVERYTHING?!! as in ALL pets be they cards or dropped/bought in-game?
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
omg! you mean everything as in EVERYTHING?!! as in ALL pets be they cards or dropped/bought in-game?
stormy jen silver
Well I am no longer saying that hybrids do not come from card pets. There are some now that will, there are some now that are no longer just card pets.
Not every pet has a possible hybrid, but the list it starting to get extensive.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
Well I am no longer saying that hybrids do not come from card pets. There are some now that will, there are some now that are no longer just card pets.
Not every pet has a possible hybrid, but the list it starting to get extensive.
i waited a bit to make sure everybody got to see your comment :3 but if you only knew how many people that were jumping up and down irl at the moment you stated that, screaming wordlessly, plus the tears of happiness and the crazy giggling..i'd think you'd run XD because soooo many people wanted to just hug the stuffing out of you just then..i daresay we mightve made a pillow if possible lololol anyways you're safe but yes much much <3 to you and your team of dedicated hard-working peoples that make all these wonderful pets for us.. so many truly unique ones..pirates feel very special :3 keep up the great work and ty for all the time you take to read our posts and answer us
stormy jen silver