Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bunnycorn

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
Ok, so I've looked on wiki and on this board (a bit) and I can't find out how/where to get the bunnycorn, you know, pink or blue with a horn, looks a bit like the sabertooth rabbit?!

Can anyone help?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AluraFire777 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so I've looked on wiki and on this board (a bit) and I can't find out how/where to get the bunnycorn, you know, pink or blue with a horn, looks a bit like the sabertooth rabbit?!

Can anyone help?
Hi Cendre, welcome to the message boards.
That bunny has either not been yet introduced to the game or it is a hybrid that we have not discovered yet.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Its most likely an unreleased crown shop pet. The clockwork owl was thought to be a hybrid pet, until it was released in the crown shop about a month later. I would say that time will tell, however it never hurts trying to find the pet Good luck!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
AluraFire777 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:

Can anyone help?
Ahoy!

Are you referring to these, from the Spring event?

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/spring_time_pets

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

Are you referring to these, from the Spring event?

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/spring_time_pets
Hello Bonnie!

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe Cendre may be referring to the bunny with a unicorn looking horn (or unibunny) that can be found hopping around in Bestia. There's a blue-ish one with a copper-ish horn that runs the track in Circus Maximus and I believe a purple-ish one with a blue-ish horn is next to the girl that politely waves when you first arrive in Bestia-- I always thought that was a great, subtle little addition by the KI team. Very welcoming for sure!

But he very well could be referring to the Spring pets, since there is also a pink one and they too look like a sabre toothed bunny with antlers or horns. Sorry, I saw the word Bunnycorn and immediately thought of the Bestia one that we all have tried like hopping mad to morph for.