Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bullrog inspired ideas

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
So, recently the Bullrog pet was discovered! the bullrog is an undeniably epic looking pet, and a great reference to LOTR. however, i have started to have a few ideas that may be worth trying out for my fellow morphers: if the fire frog x minotaur made that, what about ice scarab x minotaur? i have tried a few times and gotten nothing, but i think if some other players wanted to give it a shot we might get something pretty neat. also potential for something cool would be ice scarab x fire frog. please give these ideas a few tries :D

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Blixet on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
So, recently the Bullrog pet was discovered! the bullrog is an undeniably epic looking pet, and a great reference to LOTR. however, i have started to have a few ideas that may be worth trying out for my fellow morphers: if the fire frog x minotaur made that, what about ice scarab x minotaur? i have tried a few times and gotten nothing, but i think if some other players wanted to give it a shot we might get something pretty neat. also potential for something cool would be ice scarab x fire frog. please give these ideas a few tries :D
Ice Scarab and Fire Toad,eh?

Well,I've got an adult Ice Scarab named Nala,that I got from Zeena.She got it from a krokotopian merchant.