Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 17, 2013
Hey, I'm looking for a good buccaneer pet to morph with that grants specifically relentless and blade storm and just any other stuff that's useful for a buck. I'm online pretty much almost everyday! I should also give a warning that I am new to morphing but let me know if anyone is open to morphing!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2020
rpschools on Jun 24, 2021 wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a good buccaneer pet to morph with that grants specifically relentless and blade storm and just any other stuff that's useful for a buck. I'm online pretty much almost everyday! I should also give a warning that I am new to morphing but let me know if anyone is open to morphing!
Ahoy. I've some tips for ye about morphing. They may not be 100% accurate but are based on me experience.
First of all I suggest havin' 'round 25000 doubloons (gold) or more. The price has never gotten that high for me, but it never hurts to have extra.
As far as talents and powers go (this includes grants) the two parents pass on their powers and talents to the new pet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the best talents and powers are the ones that are passed on.
Something most pet collectors know is that ye can view another pirate's pet info, including their grants, by opening their profile (left clicking on them or on their name in chat) and viewing their gear. Mouse over the pet to display their info.
Ye can morph any pets as long as they are level 30 or higher, but everyone should know that by now.