Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Market Tarantula cannot be improved

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
If you morph a Black Market Tarantula with any pet you get a regular tarantula. So how are we suppose to improve our Black Market one and raise its pedigree. I am wanting to try for the Lavalanchula but even with a high pedigree Fire Toad you can only go so far. My question is can a Fire Toad and Regular Tarantula produce the same results? IF not then what is the point?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Mike888b on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
If you morph a Black Market Tarantula with any pet you get a regular tarantula. So how are we suppose to improve our Black Market one and raise its pedigree. I am wanting to try for the Lavalanchula but even with a high pedigree Fire Toad you can only go so far. My question is can a Fire Toad and Regular Tarantula produce the same results? IF not then what is the point?
Some pets like the Black Market Tarantula do not produce a version of their self when morphing. It is rare and special that Black Market Tarantula.
But if you think the only thing you can get from it is the regular tarantula or even that lavalanchula you are sadly mistaken

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Some pets like the Black Market Tarantula do not produce a version of their self when morphing. It is rare and special that Black Market Tarantula.
But if you think the only thing you can get from it is the regular tarantula or even that lavalanchula you are sadly mistaken
I've got a great (ok, not-so-great) idea for a hybrid! And it would be perfect (ok, not-so-perfect) for Halloween, too.

It would come from pairing the Black Market Tarantula with the new Seymour spider. It would only be fitting that such a parental pairing would produce an.......Underground Eye-gor!!! (Underground...as in Black Market, Eye...as in see m...okay, maybe not.)

Ooh, or maybe this one! How about Seymour with the Mini-Minotaur for the......Eye-gore!

Ensign
May 23, 2015
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
I understand the desire to not be able to copy a Black Tarantula it would not be fair for those of us who spent script to buy it. However, the point I am trying to make is that since you cannot morph with it to produce another higher pedigree Black Market then you are relying solely on the other pet to raise the resulting hybrid pedigree. And since I am not happy with the talents and powers the 1rst gen pet has given I would be forced to buy another Black Market to try again. This doesn't seem exactly fair either, Anyway to have it where you can only have a single morphing pad work with it so we can hope to get another offspring of the same type? I like the Lavalanchula and want it to be the best it can be without relying on just the Fire Toad to produce results.

Now I have a cool idea for a new pet that would rock the spiral. Mini Moo. A smaller version of Moo himself as a reward for finishing 50 runs in the tower.

Epic Talents would of course be Charm, Egg Timer, and Witch Hunter.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Mike888b on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
I understand the desire to not be able to copy a Black Tarantula it would not be fair for those of us who spent script to buy it. However, the point I am trying to make is that since you cannot morph with it to produce another higher pedigree Black Market then you are relying solely on the other pet to raise the resulting hybrid pedigree. And since I am not happy with the talents and powers the 1rst gen pet has given I would be forced to buy another Black Market to try again. This doesn't seem exactly fair either, Anyway to have it where you can only have a single morphing pad work with it so we can hope to get another offspring of the same type? I like the Lavalanchula and want it to be the best it can be without relying on just the Fire Toad to produce results.

Now I have a cool idea for a new pet that would rock the spiral. Mini Moo. A smaller version of Moo himself as a reward for finishing 50 runs in the tower.

Epic Talents would of course be Charm, Egg Timer, and Witch Hunter.
I think you need to keep trying out combos with the black market tarantula.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"I think you need to keep trying out combos with the black market tarantula."

Sure... if I could only remember who has her, and where that pirate stashed her... or even which account she is on.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hah, found her. I was, of course, looking for a completely different pet (which I did not find) when I spotted the elusive BMT.

-Indigo