Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle Cherub Pet for Pirates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2016
A pet I really adore is the Battle Cherub Pet from the Valencian Bundle for W101. It's super adorable and it would be an awesome addition for us Pirates. After all, who wouldn't want a little chibi battle angel following you around into battle? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, search up Battle Cherub w101 on google)

Since the Dreadnaught and Ashes pack both mostly drop furniture, it'd be kinda neat if they dropped a pet, so the little chibi angel, or even another rank of armada "chibified" (dragoons are awesome) would be an awesome drop from one or both of those... plus a completely new pet that isn't "seasonal" would be a pretty awesome addition.

Any thoughts from my fellow tent lurkers?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It might be a good idea, but I personally don't necessarily want all of the pets cloned from Wizard101. The other thing is that the pets in Pirate101 grow -- often to a size larger than our pirates. Would you want a Battle Cherub that was as big as a companion?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheCashmania on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
A pet I really adore is the Battle Cherub Pet from the Valencian Bundle for W101. It's super adorable and it would be an awesome addition for us Pirates. After all, who wouldn't want a little chibi battle angel following you around into battle? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, search up Battle Cherub w101 on google)

Since the Dreadnaught and Ashes pack both mostly drop furniture, it'd be kinda neat if they dropped a pet, so the little chibi angel, or even another rank of armada "chibified" (dragoons are awesome) would be an awesome drop from one or both of those... plus a completely new pet that isn't "seasonal" would be a pretty awesome addition.

The day that W101 Bundle came out another poster was asking for this pet - you're not alone in admiring her. I really wish KI had added this pet to the pack.
We deserve that Cherub far more than wizards since we have been fighting the Armada and we have the Valencian world.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2016
Willowydream on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
It might be a good idea, but I personally don't necessarily want all of the pets cloned from Wizard101. The other thing is that the pets in Pirate101 grow -- often to a size larger than our pirates. Would you want a Battle Cherub that was as big as a companion?

I totally get that, i dont think all pets should be cloned from wiz either. I just dont see a lot of people using the pet on wiz since the card was made no pvp, and it almost feels like a waste.

As far as size, i'm sure decius could find a way to size it so it wouldn't get too big

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:

That's a good point about how our pets grow, but the Cherub doesn't need to grow as big as a Mini Minotaur - there's a variety of sizes among our pets. Compare the Fennec Fox at max with the Black Tiger or the Bunnicorn with the Iguana, there's a great difference in sizes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheCashmania on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:

If you want to read that post when the bundle came out, look at: "little clockwork cherubs" by Anne Radcliffe.