Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Available to mix: Perfectly imperfect pets.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
I am offering all of my pets for hatches to anyone interested. For more information as well as scheduling see the attached thread here: (Im)Perfect Pets. Hatches can be scheduled over there or can be scheduled here as i will be watching this thread. Let me assist you!

Rare talents available include:
Grants Relentless
Grants Burst Fire
Grants Elusive
Charming Gaze 2
Scent 2
Grants Turn the Tide
Grants Dodgy
Webs

and more!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
I am offering all of my pets for hatches to anyone interested. For more information as well as scheduling see the attached thread here: (Im)Perfect Pets. Hatches can be scheduled over there or can be scheduled here as i will be watching this thread. Let me assist you!

Grants Relentless
Grants Burst Fire
Grants Elusive
Charming Gaze 2
Scent 2
Grants Turn the Tide
Grants Dodgy
Webs

and more!
Hey Eric, it's me, Jean. Lol I started playing again recently. you wouldn't mind if i took you up on that offer? I'll post something on central too.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:

Grants Relentless
Grants Burst Fire
Grants Elusive
Charming Gaze 2
Scent 2
Grants Turn the Tide
Grants Dodgy
Webs

and more!
Thanks Eric for being so generous! This is a wonderful idea, I personally am looking for a none grants pet for myself. I recently trained a first generation Hoggle and it manifested eagle eyes 2 . Now to get Ghor for that 11 range on my witch . I will try to contribute as well, so if you see me my name is James Underwood!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Hey Eric, it's me, Jean. Lol I started playing again recently. you wouldn't mind if i took you up on that offer? I'll post something on central too.
Sure- just need a time and realm.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
Sure- just need a time and realm.
I'll talk to you on central since it's more flexible there,