Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone Kind Enough to Morph

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
Would any pet enthusiasts like to morph with my Level 65 Stormtiger Shark? Name a place and realm!
Lazy Timothy Rakes

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Storm Tiger sharks are fantastic friends! I am sure you will find many pirates that want to morph with that pet.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Maybe someone can bring a saber tooth bunny to morph with you!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Aquilus99 on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
Would any pet enthusiasts like to morph with my Level 65 Stormtiger Shark? Name a place and realm!
Lazy Timothy Rakes
Hello Timothy and welcome to the message boards. I would be happy to morph with your Stormtiger Shark. I can use any pet of mine that you prefer...I have a decent selection of both, types and pedigrees, along with a variety of expressed grants/traits. If you have any specific pet(s) you'd like to try for, just post some of your favorites and I'll bring as many as possible and hopefully we can get you a few of them.

Like Decius noted, using a Sabretoothed Bunny may be a nice way to go, only because I am hoping that he is hinting at a new hybrid!!!! (The Sabretoothed Bunny does already make 2 hybrids with the Thresher Shark, so why not some more with another sharky?!)

So, how does Monday, June 29th at 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, in morphing tent in realm Lasko, sound to you? And don't forget to post any pets you may want to try for.