Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone have a brutal charge and turn the tides pet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I've got most of the gear for my buckler and all i need is a good pet, could i meet up with someone(in game) to morph with someone who has a pet(under lvl thirty five) that has brutal charge, and turn the tides

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
I have a storm tiger shark that grants elusive, rally, and vicious charge, but he is over level 35. I also have a level 40? Turn the tide pet. If these are okay, when can we meet up?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
rex1556 on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
I've got most of the gear for my buckler and all i need is a good pet, could i meet up with someone(in game) to morph with someone who has a pet(under lvl thirty five) that has brutal charge, and turn the tides
I have a pet like that but it's over lvl 35. I'm assuming you already have grants elusive, relentless and blade storm already?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
rex1556 on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
I'm curious... is there a specific reason why you want the pet to be limited to under level 35?

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I'm really sorry havent got to this post earlier, I was trying to get a good buckler pet luckily A friend morphed with me. Thanks for the help

P.S the reason I wanted the pet to be under lvl 35 was that so i could morph with my lvl 35 pet, and have all the right powers.

black ryan randall

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
rex1556 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I'm really sorry havent got to this post earlier, I was trying to get a good buckler pet luckily A friend morphed with me. Thanks for the help

P.S the reason I wanted the pet to be under lvl 35 was that so i could morph with my lvl 35 pet, and have all the right powers.

black ryan randall
I assumed that was the reason but it's my understanding that pets have pre-set abilities. They already have a specific set of skills that will manifest with training so it really shouldn't matter what level they are... the talent pool is pre-established. If a pet has a pre-set ability in it's pool it should pass on through morphing whether it has manifested yet or not.