Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anybody got an Ebon Spectre?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone was up for a little bit of pet morphing. I have an adult not so great white shark, so I want to morph with an ebon spectre to make a grimtooth reaper hybrid. Here's his stats:

super surge - critical strike to all enemies surrounding him
death throes - lashes out when defeated

Meet me around 4:00 pm EST on Thursday. Bonnie Anne realm. I'll be outside the morphing tent, please leave a slot open in your friends list. Date and time can change, but is limited. If you do need to change the date or time, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Hope to see you there!

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Unfortunately I can't meet at the date and time because school is back on for me

If you want an ebon spectre go fight Tyson in Cool Ranch at the travelling medicine show, he will drop one in no time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone was up for a little bit of pet morphing. I have an adult not so great white shark, so I want to morph with an ebon spectre to make a grimtooth reaper hybrid. Here's his stats:

super surge - critical strike to all enemies surrounding him
death throes - lashes out when defeated

Meet me around 4:00 pm EST on Thursday. Bonnie Anne realm. I'll be outside the morphing tent, please leave a slot open in your friends list. Date and time can change, but is limited. If you do need to change the date or time, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Hope to see you there!

Wicked Aaron Brewster
I have a level 65 Ebon Spectre, unfortunately he's no prize pet - pedigree 204 and the only talent worth mentioning is Loyal at 1 rank. However if no one else shows up, I'll be glad to share this miserable excuse of a Spectre.
Look for Silver Isis, Manchu Champion

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
I have a level 65 Ebon Spectre, unfortunately he's no prize pet - pedigree 204 and the only talent worth mentioning is Loyal at 1 rank. However if no one else shows up, I'll be glad to share this miserable excuse of a Spectre.
Look for Silver Isis, Manchu Champion
can only witchdoctors get ebon spectre? just wondering.

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Wicked Aaron Brewster,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Wicked Aaron Brewster,
No, I just have it in my witch's inventory and you wanted to friend those who want to morph with you and my witch has space on her friend list, which my main SB doesn't.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Wicked Aaron Brewster,
Nope. You can get him from pet wrangling, from farming, from the crown shop....

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I'm really sorry guys, but my computer just broke and I have to use a backup, but I haven't downloaded it on here. Maybe another time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm really sorry guys, but my computer just broke and I have to use a backup, but I haven't downloaded it on here. Maybe another time.
When ever you're ready, we'll be there.... So very sorry about your computer.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I have one!
But I don't think I am allowed in the morphing tent right now. Hep is a little upset with me after the last round of morphing madness. See Bjorn, Barkus and I had the crazy idea that if we put 2 of the statues together and put 4 pets on there maybe things would be different.

Hep was not pleased at all, and we found out it didn't work that way. I guess being from Aquilla I will never quite understand the mysteries of Krok.

I hope you find one soon!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If it's a different time then I could maybe appear, my ebon spectre does have relentless

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Bummer about the computer. Let us know when you're back up and running on your main one (or have downloaded P101 on the backup).