Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anybody find any pets' likes and loves for snacks?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've found that my Ostrich pet loves Albion Eggs when I fed it that snack. I somehow keep a close eye out for whatever likes/loves for pet snacks any pet we find, and I'm sure there are others who do the same, too.

I'm thinking of anyone who found out about whatever pet likes/loves certain snacks we feed them after pet training, for with these likes/loves comes with an increase in our pets' Power stats.

Here's some questions for those who find discoveries about our pets' likes and loves for certain pet snacks.

1. What pet do you often use?
2. What normal snacks/mega snacks does your pet like/love?
3. What world origin is that pet from and how does it affiliate with that pets' likes/loves for certain snacks?
4. What dish class is that pet snack, Main Course, Side Dish, Dessert, or Universal?

If anybody cares to file in these findings, please do. We would like to keep track of what snacks our pets likes and loves, even me. Thanks!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
This link is from one of the fan sites. I have a shortcut on my desktop!

http://www.duelist101.com/featured-articles/pirate101-pet-snack-guide/

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ascew on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
This link is from one of the fan sites. I have a shortcut on my desktop!

http://www.duelist101.com/featured-articles/pirate101-pet-snack-guide/
Thanks, even though I did ask for if anyone find select pet snacks that select pets like/love through their discoveries, but it's fine, too.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Pirate101central.com-Pets has one of the most complete lists of information in their Wiki that I've seen so far, especially what a Pet likes or loves to eat, where they might be obtained, etc. This is only dealing with 1st generation pets since, when you start talking about other generations, there are too many combinations to actually discuss.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
my macaw loves the buttered yum pet snack, rank ten

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
My Frostbiter shark likes Main Course Snacks, but I don't know what his world of Origin is. Does anyone know?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Row4n412 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
My Frostbiter shark likes Main Course Snacks, but I don't know what his world of Origin is. Does anyone know?
According to Valkoor's list here, the Frostbiter is from Mooshu.