Another morphing question

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
79
Is there any greater chance of getting a hybrid if both *parents* are the same level?

I'm asking because it seems like every time I've morphed using *parents* of different levels, the resulting pet always is a copy of the higher level *parent.* The one time I got something slightly different (a blue ostrich) it was with *parents* who were at the exact same level.

Just was wondering if that's one of the *hints* about hybrids we're supposed to uncover.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
No Spoilers.
Might I be able to interest you in some of this delicious Veritaserum tea?

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
79
I didn't know something like that would be considered a spoiler.

Thanks for the help Chrissy! It's a shame our friends list from test didn't transfer over to live because I have yet to run into you or Cat!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Might I be able to interest you in some of this delicious Veritaserum tea?
You heard the Duelmaster, no spoilers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
I didn't know something like that would be considered a spoiler.

Thanks for the help Chrissy! It's a shame our friends list from test didn't transfer over to live because I have yet to run into you or Cat!
Let me know when you will be on and I will meet you in Avery's Court, by the fountain in Vadima realm.

Ensign
May 26, 2014
1
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Let me know when you will be on and I will meet you in Avery's Court, by the fountain in Vadima realm.
hi it me. strong ryan de droff. remember me christina?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
hoodoowizard on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
hi it me. strong ryan de droff. remember me christina?
Yes I do remember the name. At least I think I do, It is ringing a bell but I will be the first to admit that when it comes to a name I have a brain like a steel sieve. I will remember a face or personality much more easily, I guess because I am a visual thinker.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
46
Back to the OP, I'm not sure that it matters like that. When I morphed my level 60 Orchid Chameleon with my Level 58 Ebon Spectre, I got a baby Ebon Spectre. When both pets were level 60, I hatched them twice and got two Orchid Chameleons.

Just another Pet Morphing mystery, I suppose.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle