Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Amadillo Verdile No crown morphs

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
the title says it all, so.. Decius, are there any hints to any morphs that can make the amidillo have a weapon without needing crowns( pets that can be droped from pet rangiling count as " no crowns")

im just curious. Heck, i might even try and morph my first ever pet( my armidillo) :P

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
what do you mean by "have a weapon"?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
what do you mean by "have a weapon"?
I have a hunch that Pirate Crusher may have meant 'have a hybrid' or 'make a hybrid'. As in do you have any hints on which non-crown purchased pets out there, he/she could morph with his/her armadillo, in order to get a hybrid. But I could be wrong about that.

If I happen to be on the right track, Pirate Crusher....you are already in luck! You can morph your awesome armadillo with a Silver Buffaloon and have a chance at getting a hybrid-- the Silver Dollar Dillo! The Silver Buffaloon is a Crown Shop pet, but it also can be received from your crew doing some good ol' fashion pet wranglin'. Or just find someone who already has one and get to morphin'.

But I also do know that Decius did say, in this thread here, that the Armadillo can make some more-- as of yet, unknown-- hybrids. Stating "There are some 'dillos that have not been discovered yet.."

So, perhaps a hint at a potential new-hybrid-producing partner would do the trick for Pirate Crusher and his Lil' 'Dillo!?......

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
you know the mini-minotaur? and his axe? HIS AXE is what i mean as( a weapon) heck, you could make a morph which is this: mini-minotaur+ amidillo verdile= Vedile mini Minotaur! it would have it axe split in two( two 1 bladed axes) and have the shell on his back, and have bison braves attack anamations! lol, i would love that since MY Highest lvl pet is my armidillo. :)

Hope that helps :)

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
pirate crusher on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
you know the mini-minotaur? and his axe? HIS AXE is what i mean as( a weapon) heck, you could make a morph which is this: mini-minotaur+ amidillo verdile= Vedile mini Minotaur! it would have it axe split in two( two 1 bladed axes) and have the shell on his back, and have bison braves attack anamations! lol, i would love that since MY Highest lvl pet is my armidillo. :)

Oh, only the minotaur and minotaur hybrids have weapons.
There aren't any armidillotaurs saddly.
But Ill keep that one on the list for someday.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Since the Mini-Minotaur stands upright and has two hands plus the fact that the model is based on the full size minotaurs in the labryth, it stands to reason it has a weapon. The Armadillo and other pets are standing on four feet, they can't carry a weapon, so I doubt that a weapon is needed.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Well, my hunch was waaaaaay off then! :D

I think some more pets/hybrids with weapons would be pretty cool. Even if we can't 'equip' pets with weapons, some new hybrids/pets wielding some blades would be neat. I really like the looks and animations of the Mini Minotaur, Skyrime Minotaur and Bullrog. Their weapons really fit them well and KI did a great job designing them. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting my pirate's hands on the Bullrog and Skyrime's weapons-- bet they'd be a lot of fun swinging in battle. We already can get the Mini's axe, so why not the other's?

That Armadillo/Minotaur hybrid you are describing sounds pretty wild, as well. Maybe a potential hybrid between the Armadillo and the Minotaur could be called the Armataur (or Shellshock Minotaur with some cool lightning/storm animations).

Who knows, I'm sure KI and Decius have quite a few surprises up their sleeves. You just may get your wish and see some more weapon wielding wascals in the the future....I sure hope so!