Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question for Decius

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2012
The tropical sky snake is one of my favorite pets so I was wondering does it make a hybrid with the common already known about or does it make a hybrid with future release common like the newly release mechanical owl in the crown shop.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
InfernoPaws on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
The tropical sky snake is one of my favorite pets so I was wondering does it make a hybrid with the common already known about or does it make a hybrid with future release common like the newly release mechanical owl in the crown shop.
:D well Decius may not answer this (Because I think a certain blind meow got his tongue) but your always free to try as many combinations as you can think of (And possibly run into a brand new hybrid!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
:D well Decius may not answer this (Because I think a certain blind meow got his tongue) but your always free to try as many combinations as you can think of (And possibly run into a brand new hybrid!)
LOL oh that is BRILLIANT "Blind Mew got his tongue" Stellar pun.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2012
Well at least I can try and ask, it has been forever since Emusaur that a new hybrid was found and it is not hard question to answer just a simple yes or no would be good so people can have hope about finding a new hybrid once more lol .