Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

20 (or more) pvp pets for 500 scrip

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Hi all

I decided to share this post with everyone so that I can bring some ease and love to all morphing rangers out there. If you love uncovering new grants or love doing research on the new pvp pets like I do, then maybe this will help out in some way.

Prerequisite:
1) First thing is, you must be nautical level 45 or above. Although, you can earn scrip at any level, this method is better for those who can enter the Regatta.

2) Need to have a friend or morphing partner to help out.

3) You need GOLD!!!!!!

Now on with my method:

I have noticed that the Regatta gives around 210-260 scrip per run. You may need to farm this area 2 or 3 times until you and your partner both have 500 scrip apiece. Once both of you have the correct amount of scrip, then its on to the pvp hall where both of you must purchase the same pvp pet (both get a swashbuckler pet or a musket pet etc...). Both of y'all need to raise the pet to adult (level 30). Once you and your partner have an adult pet, then its on to the morphing tent. Morph both pets together (swash + swash or musket + musket etc..). You will notice 1 of 2 things: first is the appearance, apex sharks turn into tiger sharks while raptors turn into macaws. Second thing you will notice is the stats are the same as the parents. Look at your swash raptor's talents and powers and compare it to the offspring's talents and powers and you will notice no change. What that means is, if there is a grant or non grant in the original parent, all stats will transfer to its child. Now, once that offspring becomes adult, you can morph it again to its parent without anything being bumped out (stat wise). You can make as many offspring as your heart desires while uncovering all hidden talents and powers within said pet.

Of course, if doing this solo, you will need 1000 scrip to purchase 2 pets but the fun comes with doing this with a partner.

I have mulled over this post many times, wondering if this would be considered cheating? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that all I'm doing is using the tools KI gave us to our advantage. I know scrip is really hard to come by in this game and I really believe that KI wants us to work together as a team to find all the hidden nuggets they have placed in the game.

FAIR SAILING MY FRIENDS

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Butterblitz on Oct 7, 2015 wrote:
Hi all

I decided to share this post with everyone so that I can bring some ease and love to all morphing rangers out there. If you love uncovering new grants or love doing research on the new pvp pets like I do, then maybe this will help out in some way.

Prerequisite:
1) First thing is, you must be nautical level 45 or above. Although, you can earn scrip at any level, this method is better for those who can enter the Regatta.

2) Need to have a friend or morphing partner to help out.

3) You need GOLD!!!!!!

Now on with my method:

I have noticed that the Regatta gives around 210-260 scrip per run. You may need to farm this area 2 or 3 times until you and your partner both have 500 scrip apiece. Once both of you have the correct amount of scrip, then its on to the pvp hall where both of you must purchase the same pvp pet (both get a swashbuckler pet or a musket pet etc...). Both of y'all need to raise the pet to adult (level 30). Once you and your partner have an adult pet, then its on to the morphing tent. Morph both pets together (swash + swash or musket + musket etc..). You will notice 1 of 2 things: first is the appearance, apex sharks turn into tiger sharks while raptors turn into macaws. Second thing you will notice is the stats are the same as the parents. Look at your swash raptor's talents and powers and compare it to the offspring's talents and powers and you will notice no change. What that means is, if there is a grant or non grant in the original parent, all stats will transfer to its child. Now, once that offspring becomes adult, you can morph it again to its parent without anything being bumped out (stat wise). You can make as many offspring as your heart desires while uncovering all hidden talents and powers within said pet.

Of course, if doing this solo, you will need 1000 scrip to purchase 2 pets but the fun comes with doing this with a partner.

I have mulled over this post many times, wondering if this would be considered cheating? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that all I'm doing is using the tools KI gave us to our advantage. I know scrip is really hard to come by in this game and I really believe that KI wants us to work together as a team to find all the hidden nuggets they have placed in the game.

FAIR SAILING MY FRIENDS
That's actually a nice little trick. I didnt think of that, I've been trying to morph offsprings with other higher pedigree pets so far, and I still didnt manifest the grants I want.

This method might be faster :)

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Silver Angel on Oct 7, 2015 wrote:
That's actually a nice little trick. I didnt think of that, I've been trying to morph offsprings with other higher pedigree pets so far, and I still didnt manifest the grants I want.

This method might be faster :)
The problem I have found with morphing a LOW pedigree pet to a much HIGHER pedigree pet is that the bloodline in the higher pet seems to transfer more often than the lower pet (talents and powers). Which means, that most times, the hidden ultra rare talents are bumped out of the lower pedigree pet's offspring. Unless the low pedigree pet has the talents or powers you are looking for manifested before the morph, you might be fighting a losing battle by trying to unlock them with a high pedigree pet. But on the flip side, 2 of the same pets (crown, wrangled, pvp, or card pack) both first generation, will create a mirror image twin of itself (stat wise).