Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Story Thread 5: More Musings

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
@Trimond927
Rooke said that he would see to the Map piece's translation after General Tso presented it to him before he had his urgent business in Marleybone, in Book 11's end, but that would mean using the Scroll of Secrets, which was located in the Library of Contemplation in Subata. Governor Umeboshi said that they would be heading there to do so, but judging from what happened when we visited the Library in Subata to pursue and stop them, the Amber Horde was there first. I think they must have driven the Armada out, so they didn't get to translate the Map. Amazing! For a bunch of robotic puppets, they sure don't know how to handle a group of fierce, tough barbarians.

I don't think any Clockworks went to the Library of Contemplation - they'd be unusual enough visitors to warrant mention in the dialogue. There is another possibility here you're not seeing.

Did Quan-shi said it was taken? Yes, but who? Was it either the Armada or the Amber Horde?
It was taken, by the Amber Horde.

Do we get to recover the Scroll of Secrets back from the Amber Horde?
Nope, that would definitely have been mentioned.

And when we finally reached Cao Tzu on Maruzame at Book 12's end, he was fine, as if he'd never gotten a visit from the Armada at all in the first place, and taught us the translations of the markings, which I haven't truly seen how he does that, by the way, though I'm sure it's from the Scroll of Secrets.
He wrote the Scroll of Secrets. He knows how to translate the markings - where do you think Pollo learned them?

I'm guessing he's one to avoid the enemy so easily. Clever legendary entity, he is.
Well, he was very hard to get to. Not the kind of thing Rooke would bother himself with. Again, there's a solution here you're not seeing.

In any case, that's something of a big plot gap to rectify later on, eh?
Considering that content has been live a year without it being mentioned, the gap may seem bigger than it is. That said, there is a logical answer to this mystery.
Oh. I had thoughts that the Armada would go there, but I guess they went somewhere else for that. Oh, well.

I was thinking that we would retrieve the copy from them and bring it back to the Library by going after one of the Amber Horde groups in a nearby Skyway Vortex instance near Subata Temple in the Subata Skyway. Who else would do that? That said, I was hoping we would get the chance to do so.

You do have a point on that, Blind Mew. I keep forgetting. Isn't there anything else Marco Pollo didn't mention besides being Cao Tzu's student and all?

I'm sorry if I didn't see the other possibility or solution you mentioned. I'm sure you've got answers to what I've asked you, and to why we don't get to retrieve the Scroll back from them, but, like you said, "That would be telling", wouldn't it?

I was looking back on that and had some questions, you know? Thanks, though!

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Something, I've thought about recently, couldn't the picture of the El Dorado crew have been taken by our dad? I know this might be one of those "That would be telling." questions but you could at least give a maybe or no or something like that.

Ensign
May 23, 2010
@Trimond927
Rooke said that he would see to the Map piece's translation after General Tso presented it to him before he had his urgent business in Marleybone, in Book 11's end, but that would mean using the Scroll of Secrets, which was located in the Library of Contemplation in Subata. Governor Umeboshi said that they would be heading there to do so, but judging from what happened when we visited the Library in Subata to pursue and stop them, the Amber Horde was there first. I think they must have driven the Armada out, so they didn't get to translate the Map. Amazing! For a bunch of robotic puppets, they sure don't know how to handle a group of fierce, tough barbarians.

I don't think any Clockworks went to the Library of Contemplation - they'd be unusual enough visitors to warrant mention in the dialogue. There is another possibility here you're not seeing.

Did Quan-shi said it was taken? Yes, but who? Was it either the Armada or the Amber Horde?

And when we finally reached Cao Tzu on Maruzame at Book 12's end, he was fine, as if he'd never gotten a visit from the Armada at all in the first place, and taught us the translations of the markings, which I haven't truly seen how he does that, by the way, though I'm sure it's from the Scroll of Secrets.
He wrote the Scroll of Secrets. He knows how to translate the markings - where do you think Pollo learned them?

I'm guessing he's one to avoid the enemy so easily. Clever legendary entity, he is.
Well, he was very hard to get to. Not the kind of thing Rooke would bother himself with. Again, there's a solution here you're not seeing.

Considering that content has been live a year without it being mentioned, the gap may seem bigger than it is. That said, there is a logical answer to this mystery.
Well, gosh. Now you've got me thinking, Blind Mew, and that's never a good thing. I mean, here was I thinking that Rooke was working with General Tso to retrieve maybe just a little bit more than that piece of the map he took with him. You know, something like having orders to acquire the Scroll of Secrets without anyone knowing it's him?

I can't see the Amber Horde (or at least can't see all of the Horde clans) objecting to a little deal with Tso's people along the lines of "we get you into the place, you bring back this scroll". And considering that it's implied pretty strongly that Egg Foo Yung's map piece was taken a while back, but Rooke acts like he's only just recently got everything he came for and now has his urgent business in Marleybone, well... Then we get to Subata and find they've just recently been raided by the Amber Horde and the Scroll of Secrets was taken in the raid.

No. Impossible. It couldn't be that easy, could it?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I have some more questions for the Blind Mew. Here they are

1.Will all of the Companions from Marleybone (L.t. Springer, Private Mills, Bagha Khan, and Kzinti Singh) (I know that the Crockagator also incorporated, but he can't really promote), anyways, will those companions promote? I've seen their perfect promotion.

2.What World in the Spiral are you most contented with?

3.And last, will Gracie Conrad Promote? I've seen her perfect promotion

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
@Trimond297
Ooh! Really? That's nice! If you're doing that, then I recommend you go for that one! I can't wait to see how that Puppet Show musical turns out! I could be dancing to it real soon when this happens... I may feel my heart beating to the rhythm, even going so far as to... (singing) ...SINGING! (back to speaking) Hey, maybe the forthcoming musical could be one of the... actually, the first actual musical made for an MMO game!

Whoa whoa whoa! I mentioned more puppet shows, not necessarily musical ones. The Ballad of English Bill would work as a spoken poem as well as a song, and believe me, if making it a full on song proved too difficult (which, I expect, it might) that's the route I'd go. A musical would indeed be neat, but it might push the limits of what we can do too far. I make no promises.

Note that in general, if I ever say "I'd like to see that" or "that would be cool/nifty" that means precisely that - I'd like to see it happen, but it may well not...
Ok. I was only excited. Sorry. I just only asked for the Puppet Show in Book 7 to be a musical, not much more after that. And if making a Puppet Show musical would slightly push the crew's limits on what they could do, then I understand. I'm not disappointed, though. Still, I would like to see that happen someday soon, though. Once again, my apologies, Blind Mew.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Galactic Mindswipe on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Something, I've thought about recently, couldn't the picture of the El Dorado crew have been taken by our dad? I know this might be one of those "That would be telling." questions but you could at least give a maybe or no or something like that.
That was my guess too.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
That was my guess too.
Same. Sounds too predictable but at least that's one explanation on why he's not in the photo.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
@CoolRebon
There are a few companions the PC can get based on certain choices during the tutorial. Have you ever thought about the PC getting a companion based on the PC's gender?

No we hadn't. An intriguing idea...

Also, I read on a Pirate101 wiki(not Central) that Fin Dorsal is blind. True, false, or that would be telling?
False - he's based on a pretty well-known character from sci fi movies. He can see, he's just very light sensitive. Hence the boss goggles.
Definitely Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick. Alright, thank you for answering my questions Blind Mew.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
katreeny on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Well, gosh. Now you've got me thinking, Blind Mew, and that's never a good thing. I mean, here was I thinking that Rooke was working with General Tso to retrieve maybe just a little bit more than that piece of the map he took with him. You know, something like having orders to acquire the Scroll of Secrets without anyone knowing it's him?

I can't see the Amber Horde (or at least can't see all of the Horde clans) objecting to a little deal with Tso's people along the lines of "we get you into the place, you bring back this scroll". And considering that it's implied pretty strongly that Egg Foo Yung's map piece was taken a while back, but Rooke acts like he's only just recently got everything he came for and now has his urgent business in Marleybone, well... Then we get to Subata and find they've just recently been raided by the Amber Horde and the Scroll of Secrets was taken in the raid.

No. Impossible. It couldn't be that easy, could it?
This, fellow adventurous Pirate, is, what I would most likely call, another... (singsong) ...plot oversight! (back to speaking) Seriously, though, it is. Retrieving the Scroll of Secrets back from the Amber Horde would really be an adventure. Would you be up to the task if that happens? I know I would. Well, we can't just let them get away with the Scroll itself, now can we?

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
1of1 Buccaneer on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I have some more questions for the Blind Mew. Here they are

1.Will all of the Companions from Marleybone (L.t. Springer, Private Mills, Bagha Khan, and Kzinti Singh) (I know that the Crockagator also incorporated, but he can't really promote), anyways, will those companions promote? I've seen their perfect promotion.

2.What World in the Spiral are you most contented with?

-----

Since she is one of the few talkative companions the PC recruits, she's going to promote at least once.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
@TheAdmiral

1. Since Gracie is a part of our crew, does she know about how we started the war with Marleybone and Valencia, or does she not know?

OH WOW! That is a serious oversight on my part. I'd been thinking about writing that scene on the Isle of Fetch so long (before we'd even thought of Gracie, much less giving her out as a Companion) that she slipped my mind. My first thought was "well, she'd never hear about it" - but she's there on Fetch. Hard for the cat to stay in that bag. Long as that scene is, looks like some revision is in order.

2. Would we ever find out why Lucky Jack Russell wears a mask? Or possibly see him without it?
It's just that they're terribly comfortable. He thinks everyone will be wearing them in the future. Seeing him without it may be tricky...

3. Can you give us an oblique hint even in the slightest about the Aquilan Coliseum seen in the teaser?

Hmmmm... It's big, and you'll get to go there. Two hints!
Along with the conversation with Catbeard in Mr. Swidget's office after we freed him from the Marleybonian Court and placed him into our custody during the quest in Book 13's conclusion, "The Verdict". Let's not forget that one.

I think his face would be just like any other normal Marleybonian Dog that doesn't wear a mask. It's quite obvious, you know.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
@Bearkat904
is the entry into ithaca skyway in aquila a reference to the lord of the rings after the fellowship leaves lothlorien?

I take it you mean the Argonath, the great border monument of Gondor? Yup.
i take it that i'm april fooled? (Kidding)

Anyway...
1. y doesnt mycroft or special branch settle down the environment of the sewer underworld? rascals are camping there as well as some of swing's cats...

2. is gracie gonna get a promo in the next book or maybe a lil later then that?

3. in the kingsisle blog post of the evolution of pirate101 combat, i saw a wizard city ship. hmm...

Fishy Devesh Higgins - Buccaneer
Firstmate: El Toro *dat song tho*
Level 64
Nautical Level 44
"Let's set the skies on fire!" - Monkey King

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
1. Ratbeard's eye: In our new rouge's gallery it was explained how Ratbeard lost his leg, and you explained in an earlier question of mine about his hook hand, but what happened to his eye? that patch has been there since the beginning. And a side note, how old is he? He looks older, mostly because of the beard, but he seems pretty agile for an older guy, especially one with half his limbs and only one eye.
2. Are there certain worlds with no stormgates? This one's pretty basic, but are there any really isolated worlds that only wizard doors can reach?
3.How do Pirates teleport? this is one I just realized, but seems quite strange. Wizards have magic, and i guess witchdoctors do, but how does, say a swashbuckler teleport? also, with skull island to anywhere in the spiral teleportation, home to anywhere teleportation, Transportalators, AND the new mark and recall, is smuggling even relevant in a piracy career if you can just flash anywhere?
4.Also, in Ratbeard's rouge's gallery, there was no mention of his encounter with Catbeard. can you elaborate on that, for I'm pretty curious about what happened.
5.With Ratbeard's less than stellar negotiation skills, how was he in charge of a large scale operation of any kind? I figure he would offend the first guy he met. Furthermore, I'm surprised he didn't anger anyone powerful before captain fowl. Sure he inherited most of his empire, but that can only get him so far.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Wow! After watching the latest Rogue's Gallery video about one of me favorite Companions, Ratbeard, I have some thoughts about him and his promo quests after hearing his backstory lore.

In his first promo quest, "The Rat Race", Ratbeard says "Cap'n, now that our differences are settled, there's a matter I must see to.", but the voiceover in his line doesn't say, "Let's get back to the Tavern.". I think that bit in his line should be revised to "It's best that we speak of this, privately, inside a Tavern Cellar.", with that bit voiced in. Also, after we defeat Lasko, he doesn't vow the PC to pursue us to the ends of Skull Island until he gets his vengeance unless he proves otherwise before Ratbeard says his lines.

In his second promo quest, "A Pirate Most Fowl", we don't get to see Captain Fowl's ship, the Turkey Buzzard, docked in a secret dock in Port Regal after we defeat Fowl, which we didn't see either. It would make a great spot for Fowl to have his final battle there, defeat him again in that ship, and have Ratbeard finally destroy his ship before we turn him in to the authorities. I believe that promo quest should be revised slightly to include another battle with Fowl in his ship after he attempts to make off with the Golden Gobbler after the battle in Ratbeard's hideout, underneath St. Fido's Church, which should have a unique interior redesign. Plus, one of the Aztecosaur Mummies doesn't say a dialogue line about the Golden Gobbler before we battle them.

Finally, in his recent promo quest, "Humbug!", Ratbeard should have a new dialogue line added in after we talked to Ben Holiwell in Flotsam about Ratfink and his whereabouts. Also, since we recruit Gracie Conrad in Book 13, the quest lacks much of Gracie's involvement in it and her dialogue lines throughout that quest. That should be worked in, too.

I hope these promo quests get to be revised to reflect and accommodate Ratbeard's backstory someday soon.

Thanks again for answering, Blind Mew!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hey, Blind Mew, I've a quick question about the game's first main story arc, and hope you can answer this quick.

Have you and the crew come up with a title name to the arc yet? I know it's not determined, but I would figure that you would get that out of the way instead of waiting for it's conclusion to do so, so that it would be much less of a headache later on. The title I was thinking of would be "The Grande Armada War". If you or anyone else have a better name that's more suited to the El Dorado adventure, then I understand.

Thanks again for answering!

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I just have one quick question.

1. I was re-doing Beachead, (for fun) and I noticed something during the first fight with Bishop.
On his belt, there was something that looked like a key of gears. Is this going to be important in any way, shape, or form?

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
I noticed that the Armada Machine and the sky around it looks a bit like the ammunition refilling station in the first episode of Battlestar Galactica. Have I spotted an easter egg?

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
@Trimond927

Are you saying that the Armada has the Scroll of Secrets?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Fire Buccaneer on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Are you saying that the Armada has the Scroll of Secrets?
No. The Amber Horde has it. Would be nice to get it back from them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Will Shiruku Nekko have a promo quest or promote for gold? Her backstory is very interesting.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
1. After Phule escapes our grasp and takes Christopher Clark's piece of the map to Shangri-La in Valencia, we could speculate that he sent it to Kane. But what if he failed? After all, we did see him in chains in Fort Elena, so could Marleybone have it now after they arrested Phule before he could send it to Kane?
I'm not clear on exaclty what you mean here - Phule taunted you over Pollo's Map Piece (which, if he's not lying, they took "weeks ago"), which he may not have even gotten himself - and it was shipped from a skyway in Valencia to a skyway in Valencia, while the Resistance was pretty much out of the picture. Shangri La, by the way, is not in Valencia - it's a mythical realm reference in MooShu mythology.And you got Clark's map piece - it was in Captain Blood's horde. The idea of a Map Piece going astray on delivery to Kane is a cool one, but i don't think it's happened yet.

2. Also, I rewatched all of the puppet shows through Bishop's show. (I'm only through to like halfway in Marleybone.) I noticed a humanoid octopus and an alien in a UFO that keeps on showing up in the shows. Could they be the dangerous threat(s) in El Dorado or something completely different? I know they're foreshadowing something! I'm guessing that the octopus is Cthulhu and the alien is one of the people from the First World. I'm thinking about the UFO's that are part of a Prospector Zeke quest in Azteca in Wizy...
Not everything is foreshadowing you know - sometimes we just like to be silly. The octopus is indeed a reference to Great Cthulhu, a dear old friend of mine. As to his (and the little green mens') presence in the puppet shows, i prefer to not comment. Now an possible UFO connection to Wizard, that's an idea to ponder...
I believe you were truly accurate on that. Phule did say the Map piece that was in Marco Pollo's Tomb was taken weeks ago before we could get our hands on it in the near end of Book 4. It was a rather unsurprising early start for the Armada to hunt for the Map Pieces. Plus, since we don't need travel papers for Cool Ranch, there should be at least some new dialogue from our Companions other than the Presidio 5 about the Blue Windstone's use, a quick trip to tell Captain Avery about the PC's trip to Valencia and where the Map piece ended up, and he should have told the PC about where the Map piece in Cool Ranch was located, which would be Christopher Clark's son, Merriweather, and the directions to that world by the Stormgate in Flotsam Skyway.

Blind Mew, I've sent some ideas on improving the previous Puppet Shows such as adding record scratching sound effects to the end of Napoleguin, part one and part two, respectively, and select scenes in the Puppet Show about the Monkey's Paw such as adding a "Poof!" visual and sound effects in the scene when Monkey Hotay became Donkey Hotay after using his second wish on the Monkey's Paw, and the scene in the war that ravaged La Mancha, the Paw itself would be flung away during the Monquistan Lords' claiming of the million bananas Hotay wished, but my ideas for Puppet Show polish hasn't been seen yet. Not to criticize this, but I wonder what could be taking long to see these polish ideas happen? Does it take a process to applying polish to previous puppet shows? I hope you haven't forgotten them.

P.S, the background in the scene where Monkey Hotay goes on a quest to locate the Paw and bringing it back to La Mancha needs to be vertically stretched to cover the blank background. Look closely when you play that show again, and you'll see what I mean.

Also, I've sent ideas for the sub-title changes the recent Puppet Shows in Book 13 and 14, such as "Bishop's War Report" and "Tales of the Trojan War" (I think I forgot what my submitted title change to that was), but they've yet to be seen. Right now, sub-title names for them are "Marleybone" and "Aquila", respectively. Hope I get to see the title changes I sent to you happen soon.

Once again, thanks for answering!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Sorry about this, Blind Mew, but I forgot one thing to say to you before this thread closes and we get Story Thread #6, and the title I would be thinking of was, to give allusions to the preview picture in the end of the November 2013 newsletter, "Completely Barmy!" (get it?).

You said that Old Scratch had little involvement in Book 13, am I correct? I know just the exact place he would more likely use his mojo and to give him more involvement in Book 13, and, to quote Old Scratch in his accent, "I an' I", am sure where it should be taking place for Old Scratch to really work his mojo... the story bit about St. Fido's Church's hauntings. You see, in addition to what I've spoken of about the storyline bit in Book 13 centered about the hauntings in St. Fido's Church back in Story Thread 3, upon remembering your words about Old Scratch in Book 13 I've read one time, I had realized that he had no actual involvement in that storyline bit, because there were ghosts that were haunting the church and Captain Kid was the ringleader behind that, all for revenge, the treasure called the Heart of the Incal, and whatnot, you know, until we avenged him, and that would be where Old Scratch's mojo would come in. The point is, Old Scratch would have really worked his mojo during the entirety of the adventure in St. Fido's Church, and I'm pretty sure that could be worked in addition to revising the Church's instance quests, "Apse of Judgement" and "Crypt of Consequence", respectively, and in the main story quest, "Nave-Al Maneuvers". I would be thinking that the aforementioned treasure might possess mystic powers that should not fall into the wrong hands... get the picture inside your head? It would be how I would envision it in the revised instance storyline quest in St. Fido's Crypts. I hope to see that happen someday soon.

Again, thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Sorry about this, Blind Mew, but I forgot one thing to say to you before this thread closes and we get Story Thread #6, and the title I would be thinking of was, to give allusions to the preview picture in the end of the November 2013 newsletter, "Completely Barmy!" (get it?).

You said that Old Scratch had little involvement in Book 13, am I correct? I know just the exact place he would more likely use his mojo and to give him more involvement in Book 13, and, to quote Old Scratch in his accent, "I an' I", am sure where it should be taking place for Old Scratch to really work his mojo... the story bit about St. Fido's Church's hauntings. You see, in addition to what I've spoken of about the storyline bit in Book 13 centered about the hauntings in St. Fido's Church back in Story Thread 3, upon remembering your words about Old Scratch in Book 13 I've read one time, I had realized that he had no actual involvement in that storyline bit, because there were ghosts that were haunting the church and Captain Kid was the ringleader behind that, all for revenge, the treasure called the Heart of the Incal, and whatnot, you know, until we avenged him, and that would be where Old Scratch's mojo would come in. The point is, Old Scratch would have really worked his mojo during the entirety of the adventure in St. Fido's Church, and I'm pretty sure that could be worked in addition to revising the Church's instance quests, "Apse of Judgement" and "Crypt of Consequence", respectively, and in the main story quest, "Nave-Al Maneuvers". I would be thinking that the aforementioned treasure might possess mystic powers that should not fall into the wrong hands... get the picture inside your head? It would be how I would envision it in the revised instance storyline quest in St. Fido's Crypts. I hope to see that happen someday soon.

Again, thanks!
You have some wonderful ideas and I like how you think but you know he is gonna say "It isn't broke"

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
You have some wonderful ideas and I like how you think but you know he is gonna say "It isn't broke"
I know he's going to say "It isn't broke". I'm not saying it is. Just thought I would throw that in with it because, as of now, it feels like Old Scratch has been left out of the entirety of the adventure in St. Fido's Church.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
@Trimond927
Say, after the next update goes live, I have a small request. Would the instance quest in Cool Ranch's Dusty Cave's Infested Tunnel's instance quest, "Miner Threat", be revised to have more new additional re-playable dialogue lines placed in, both from the distressed miners and our speaking main story Companions? I've been through that quest before, and from what I've been through, it lacked plenty of dialogue lines, from start to finish, besides the only dialogue lines from Old Bird Jenkins at the end of the instance, that is, for the moment. Why, even after defeating the Big Bad Boss Bloodbat before facing him, I don't hear the echoing insane laughter from Old Bird Jenkins himself, that should be similar to many crazy old miners giving out their crazy laughing seen on TV and more. Just play through that quest again, and you'll know what I mean.

Wow. See the above answer. nYour mileage may very, but the sequence isn't broken. There are lots of refinements I'd make to Cool Ranch before I'd tinker with this instance. Bear in mind that Cool Ranch was done first - before Companions even spoke. They've also gotten much chattier as time has gone on. Putting more companion chatter into Cool Ranch is a worthy goal, but it would be a lot of work, and i think we'd get as much (if not more) bang for our dev cycle buck focusing on other CR polish items.

Can all of these changes be done shortly after the game update goes Live? Other than that, I'm really looking forward to many of the new changes in the game!
Shortly? Nope - there is, as I've said above, a LOT that goes into making these kinds of things happen, and most of it is well outside my department. Someday? Maybe. Your observations are all good polish stuff, but there are many other targets that loom bigger in my sight.
I know that, and how Cool Ranch was worked into Pirate101 before Companion chatter was made. Nice story about that, though.

Well, that, and many of Cool Ranch's instances that either lacked Companion chatter or have very little chatter, such as Bonnie Anne only reacting to the Armada's Clockworks operating in Castillo Sapo during the adventure in that instance, and the encounters with Deacon in Cool Ranch's instances, Boot Hill, and Motherlode Mine, for examples. To be honest, I was really expecting the MooShu 5 reacting to Deacon when they saw him again after they met him in his prison ship, hoping they would receive their revenge on the Armada Spymaster, but Deacon eluded them until we defeated him in the Motherlode Mine.

Ok. Someday, it is, then. I'm sure there's other targets that must be done before that could happen. I understand.