Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yay, I Got to Aquila Finally

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
I am so very glad to be in Aquila now. Please tell me what your first impression was. Mine was that Aquila was beautiful but had some very deadly *cough cough Ophidians cough cough* surprises.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My first impression was one of peaceful beauty and reminded me of certain art illustrations from children's books. But my best experience was fighting by the side of Ulysses to reclaim his throne, for someone who has read the Iliad and Odessey, it was a fantastic experience!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
flowerpirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
I am so very glad to be in Aquila now. Please tell me what your first impression was. Mine was that Aquila was beautiful but had some very deadly *cough cough Ophidians cough cough* surprises.
Bask in the glory flower! My first impression was that those harpies with relentless 2 and bladestorm 1 or 2 were pretty hard lol such a bad start to that world (It is worth it)

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
My first impression of Aquila was HARPIESSSSS!!!! Oh, Sorry..I mean. Beautiful..Deadly..Stunning...AND HARPIESSS!!!!

Ensign
Dec 24, 2013
flowerpirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
my pirate name is Bloody Victor Stevenson max level and i just got to Aquila 2 days ago i do side quest so far I've done all side quest to this point and i'm getting really tired of it (i know i don't have to do them do them because of) reward) and i think pirate101 shold get rid of sidequest it's a lot of extra work for people who want to do them i have to admit aquila at the start is really easy lvl 57 people bout the same as Marleybone opponents but it's gets a lot harder i'm at the point of defeating monsters for oracle offering and my companions keep dieing over and over i also think they should get rid of the minus health on reckless frenzy even though some of this is not the point of this article but thank you pirate101 and kingsisle for at least letting me type this post again lvl 65 but that all i have to say for now

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
reckless frenzy on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
my pirate name is Bloody Victor Stevenson max level and i just got to Aquila 2 days ago i do side quest so far I've done all side quest to this point and i'm getting really tired of it (i know i don't have to do them do them because of) reward) and i think pirate101 shold get rid of sidequest it's a lot of extra work for people who want to do them i have to admit aquila at the start is really easy lvl 57 people bout the same as Marleybone opponents but it's gets a lot harder i'm at the point of defeating monsters for oracle offering and my companions keep dieing over and over i also think they should get rid of the minus health on reckless frenzy even though some of this is not the point of this article but thank you pirate101 and kingsisle for at least letting me type this post again lvl 65 but that all i have to say for now
If you don't like side quests, don't do them. The rest of us enjoy them and revel in knowing those extra experience points help us meet the challenges ahead ( plus some of them are very entertaining ).
If the health penalty was removed from Frenzy, this would unbalance the class, making buccaneers OP, come on, your class has the best health and armor in the game, you can take a few hits ( especially with a Leviathan on you ).

Ensign
Dec 24, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
If you don't like side quests, don't do them. The rest of us enjoy them and revel in knowing those extra experience points help us meet the challenges ahead ( plus some of them are very entertaining ).
If the health penalty was removed from Frenzy, this would unbalance the class, making buccaneers OP, come on, your class has the best health and armor in the game, you can take a few hits ( especially with a Leviathan on you ).
you have a point lol