Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tips for Scylla

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Right after i sold all my housing items for a aqilla skiff then i get that you can just back up your ship and heal i should have just kept the marleybone galleon it was a nice big ship that looked cool it made me look like a real royal navy officer.I could have also waited for the haunted galleon witch i sold for a aqilla galleon level 65 wasn't a good idea.
There are so many ways to make gold on this game, why on earth would you sell your ships? At the very least you can circle Nova Aquila and just collect chests. I believe there are 8 of them in a cycle if you count the first one either in the temple or the library in your circuit because they respawn again before you get back to it. It boring but it is way better than selling one of your cool ships.
If you don't want to collect free gold then just farm bosses or ships that are closer to your level. Not much time is involved to get enough gold to buy a ship. About an hour of chest farming is what it takes me to hit all the realms and that generally takes me to 100 thousand in gold. Invest a little time instead of losing your investments to get new ships.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
There are so many ways to make gold on this game, why on earth would you sell your ships? At the very least you can circle Nova Aquila and just collect chests. I believe there are 8 of them in a cycle if you count the first one either in the temple or the library in your circuit because they respawn again before you get back to it. It boring but it is way better than selling one of your cool ships.
If you don't want to collect free gold then just farm bosses or ships that are closer to your level. Not much time is involved to get enough gold to buy a ship. About an hour of chest farming is what it takes me to hit all the realms and that generally takes me to 100 thousand in gold. Invest a little time instead of losing your investments to get new ships.
Well I just go into The Passage where that city is and just open chests for gold in every realm that's how I get stuff but well you are right I was almost going to buy a raft because I needed money why can't they just give discounts or down payments for ships like pay it every week .I do get 100 thousand gold in The Passage but it is to boring.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
And don't yell at me how many ships do you have can you answer that.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Please, let's not turn this into a blaming game. People are simply trying to help each other out.

Chrissy is right in that there are many ways to get gold, and it's your choice on how to get them. Before I forget, Chrissy, thanks for notifying me of the chests throughout Nova Aquila. I may have to go farming them at some point in time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
And don't yell at me how many ships do you have can you answer that.
I was not yelling. It is not my style to yell and it never will be. I was merely trying to show alternate ways for you to get what you need without having to lose things that you have stated you wished you had not. We all try to help each other here and we give suggestions that will help. It is up to you whether you use them or not. It is your choice. I would never force any idea onto anyone. If you wish you could do a search on my posts and you will quickly get an idea of my temperament. A yeller would not be even close.