Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the ophidian house!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
This dungeon is too hard for me a level 61 swashbuckler any tips?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
p101lover on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
This dungeon is too hard for me a level 61 swashbuckler any tips?
Which dungeon is this? The Gate House to the Palace of Hyssarik, or the Flame Dancers Temple? Give us some more information, please.
In the meantime: can you do side quests to raise your and your companion's level? What companions are you using? Do you need to upgrade your gear?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The only way I've been able to survive and win most of the time is at level 65 with the Companions I choose to fight with me at level 65 also even though I have to spend more Training Points to get them there. By being level 65, you are at the highest level for the moment and any more Companions you get (either by finding them or buying them in the Crown Shop) will probably be about level 67. I would recommend going back to Marleybone and finishing the side quests there and, if not at level 65, do more side quests that you may have missed till you are at level 65.