Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World After Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 06, 2014
well, after translating the rosetta stone, it says something about this mysterious G. We're supposed to find him in Valencia so that's where we go. I think we might go in that huge armada machine in the middle of Valencia.

clever wolf freeman
level 65

Ensign
Sep 06, 2014
Moon Lord Robert on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
It is definetly ghrizzleheim or krokotopia or rajah or darmoor or polaris or even mirage i doubt celestia.
those worlds might be way deeper into the game actually. Theres no real proof of any world coming except for a Valencia part 2.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
U all 'ave very interesting replies, but for me, I tink the next world will be polaris, because ov' the rescue mission with Napoleaguin, and 'ow the game describes the history of polaris. As a swash buckler, I want new types of talents and powers, and a bunch of that to the other classes.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2014
Sneaky Morgan Lawson i actually seem to beileve that Polaris is after aquila i havent not started the twin dilemma yet because i am waiting for new levels to show up

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I finished Aquila rather recently, and here's why it sounds so confusing what the next world will so be:

I've just finished that last battle in the dungeon on Ithaca, and I remember how there's a lot of debate as of where we go from what was said, so I keep my ears peeled like a potato.

We see this fragment that has Krokotopian, Aquilan Linear A and Aquilan Linear B on it, and we kept talking about Krokotopia and I'm thinking: This TOTALLY sounds like where we're going next. But then we find out how that this mysteries person, (who probably is a Unicorn or Guinea Pig) says he/she knows how to defeat the Armada. Then, I'm like: Ugh! Now I know why this is so confusing.

I'm thinking we'll go to Krokotopia or return to Valencia, but ultimately there's no clear answer, but hopefully we'll find out this year.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Suncrafter lvl 17

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
Has anybody else noticed the loading screens where we enter our username and password? There you will sometimes see a picture of a polar bear or a penguin, and in the background it's all snow. I think those pictures might be a hint towards Polaris.

Crazy Keller

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
insane zane on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
Has anybody else noticed the loading screens where we enter our username and password? There you will sometimes see a picture of a polar bear or a penguin, and in the background it's all snow. I think those pictures might be a hint towards Polaris.

Crazy Keller
They were there last year, W101 and P101 always use winter theme art for winter. This is not to say we won't go to Polaris, just that they've used this art before.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2012
I think the world after Aquila should be Polaris or Krocktopia. It would be just like Wizard101 only with different enemies & background. In Polaris the enemies should be polar bears, corrupt penguins
or dark fish.
Cheerful sestivia Ivey lvl 63

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Who else has noticed that there are many unnamed stormgates in Aragon skyway? Blind mew has been saying that getting to Valencia a second time will be "half the fun". That could mean that in order to get there we may need a windstone to get to Krokotopia. We'll make a quick pit stop there, maybe even get a companion or two. Then we will get to Valencia. Think of it as two short worlds that will make one book. Hopefully they will make it bigger than just one book since it's been about two years, but Blind mew said that the Aq/Mb update was bigger than expected and they don't want to make huge updates like that. All we have to do is wait and see what will happen. I'm hope that the update will be like this. Valencia was never my favorite world and I would love to see Krok in Pirate. The companions would also be very cool.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Who else has noticed that there are many unnamed stormgates in Aragon skyway? Blind mew has been saying that getting to Valencia a second time will be "half the fun". That could mean that in order to get there we may need a windstone to get to Krokotopia. We'll make a quick pit stop there, maybe even get a companion or two. Then we will get to Valencia. Think of it as two short worlds that will make one book. Hopefully they will make it bigger than just one book since it's been about two years, but Blind mew said that the Aq/Mb update was bigger than expected and they don't want to make huge updates like that. All we have to do is wait and see what will happen. I'm hope that the update will be like this. Valencia was never my favorite world and I would love to see Krok in Pirate. The companions would also be very cool.
A new windstone may not be necessary to enter Krok. Remember that Marleybone has trade interests with Krok, so the yellow windstone may let us through into Krok ( maybe even Darkmoor since it also has trade ties to MB. )

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
christoman9000 on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
VALENCIA! WHY

A: There is only like, one or two open spaces left in the thingie where you see all your Windstones, and one of them HAS to be for El Dorado.
B: At Level 65, you're pretty far in the game. I know, Wizard 101 is like up to 90 right now, but it could be like COOL RANCH, only you fight the Armada a LOT more
Who says we need a stormgate all the time there may be other ways that we have yet to find out.

Ensign
Dec 25, 2014
I Think the next world would be Polaris for pirate101 and mirage for wizard101.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
They already conformed it we are going back to vlanica to find this toymaker dude

Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
probably not. it could be krokotopia, griizleheim, the other skyway in valencia.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2010
Hopefully it comes soon, between next month-july is what I'm thinking.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2013
golden Jacob nelson here and I think rajah might be a good thought or realization of the next world especially because Aquila is such a small location that you can just sail to the location in mere moments and the fact that like it says in marleybone that the next world is going to be rajah like someone else said before. I mean really, you don't think that the world containing el dorado where our story is "supposed" to end is right after Aquila do you? cause that would be shorter than wizard101 by quite a bit. so I definitely think rajah is going to be the next world but if its not you can rub it in my face all you like to.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
I think the next world should be Valencia part two. especially considering those three skyways at the left, right, and the middle. if we are looking to stop the armada, we should assault kane and the clockworks. mostly because the clockworks are in Valencia most of the time, I think after the two skyways left and right, we should go in the center of the Armada Base, Since kane dwells in Valencia.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2014
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
Remember there is still krokotopia and grizzleheim...

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
As always, I'll throw in what I know about the next world. So anyone who remembers the end of the current questline, its so obvious we are going to Valencia to "seek out Caligostro" For other worlds, Blind Mew has confirmed the following:

We will visit all of the five origin worlds at some point, but possibly not in the El Dorado story.
We will visit two of the three: Krokotopia, Darkmoor, and Rajah. One will not be seen in Pirate101.
We will visit Polaris, but likely not in the El Dorado story.

From this I assume we will have two more Valencia parts, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Darkmoor, and El Dorado.
If each is one book, this would also fit the twenty books planned for the El Dorado questline. Only other thing I remember from Blind Mews actual hints is that Book 17 "will be a doozy". Enjoy the info.

Clever Sam Jones

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It is possible that Krokotopia is controlled by Marleybone at this point in time so getting there won't be too hard.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Sep 27, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew when the next update would be coming out roughly. Like the next world update. Cause I am really looking forward to it and I cant do much since I finished the current main quest and only can do side quest and up my companion statuses...

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
If you were part of the initial roll out of Pirate101. You already know all the worlds we are visiting. That's those of us who have the map "The Path" of the Spiral and the exclusive Ninja Pig Companion. Rajah and Darkmoor is not on the map so don't hold your breath. Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Polaris are in our future and possible expansions on already visited worlds. what order is the only thing undetermined on our way to level 100. I do believe we make a visit back to Valencia for a brief refresh and then if we head back to Aquila then krokotopia is the next world or if we head back to Monquista then Grizzleheim is the next world. Polaris will be our ending world more than likely judging El Dorado looks to connect to Polaris. Of course we never know what will change.

Christopher EastWick

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Darkmoor? I was actually leaning towards krokotopia. We only needed the Rosetta stone to get the message translated by meowiratty, and i am still waiting for book 15, return to Valencia * wink wink * I think that we will have to get more artifacts from krokotpia for G, whoever that is. But i think darkmoor will come out. Who knows, maybe we will need something from there. I would like to return to each of the trainers home worlds. I have ol' fish eye, mordekai, and the commodore down. I want to visit Morgan Lafitte's home world, wherever that is. But anyway, i do not know about darkmoor, guess we will have to wait and see

- Daring Destiny Dove: Level 65

= Witchdoctor
= Buccaneer
= Musketeer
= Swashbuckler
= Privateer
I thought Morgan Lafitte was from Avalon?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Careless Chris Eas... on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
I thought Morgan Lafitte was from Avalon?
She's from Valencia.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Well on the last quest they talk about going back to Valencia to talk to the "Toy Maker" so that will porb be were we are going to next (It might be a re-make of the Valencia you go to when you you level 15 so that the ships and mobs there are higher level).