Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World After Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2016
This game needs a new world ASAP. I do enjoy the longer-lasting features like PVP but it's been far too long since we got a new world or area, and the game has seen a large decline in users since then. We had ONE update in 2015 for goodness sakes! We NEED a new world or the game isn't going to survive. Not fair that Wizard101 gets all the attention.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Plus, there's a certain problem for those who choose: "Eaten by Giant Squid", I don't think it was possible to bury someone who was eaten.
( Unless you followed the squid with a giant pooper-scooper waiting for the inevitable )
Wow never thought by that one, I always thought our parents being buried was possible but now that you say that, looks like we will have to see them in spiritual form, after all I'm sure death would probably pay us back by maybe reviving our parents, that would be cool! And boys could dad and girls could get mum and we could have our first human companion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Wow never thought by that one, I always thought our parents being buried was possible but now that you say that, looks like we will have to see them in spiritual form, after all I'm sure death would probably pay us back by maybe reviving our parents, that would be cool! And boys could dad and girls could get mum and we could have our first human companion
Do you really want your parents on your crew telling you what to do?
"Mom/Dad, attack the Armada captain over there."
"Honey, Didn't we teach you better? Say : please."
I'm sorry, our parents are dead and ( maybe ) buried, let them go.
No Human Companions! ( Just my opinion. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
But didn't she say to find their graves, in El Dorado? If the map piece is in EL Dorado, I don't think we'll be getting there any time soon. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

The Grin Reaper
She said "Find our graves, we are waiting for you." nothing was said about being in El Dorado. The part about El Dorado was to tell us something which she was unable to complete:
"Shining city, El Dorado, the key to El Dorado. Go to the...."

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
She said "Find our graves, we are waiting for you." nothing was said about being in El Dorado. The part about El Dorado was to tell us something which she was unable to complete:
"Shining city, El Dorado, the key to El Dorado. Go to the...."
Ah, so I was remembering it wrong. Wouldn't key refer to windstone then? Or even If it didn't, we would still need a windstone regardless of whether or not we collect all the pieces of the map. Just pointing that out.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Do you really want your parents on your crew telling you what to do?
"Mom/Dad, attack the Armada captain over there."
"Honey, Didn't we teach you better? Say : please."
I'm sorry, our parents are dead and ( maybe ) buried, let them go.
No Human Companions! ( Just my opinion. )
Hahah now that's funny, it was just an idea that's all I thought maybe they could be revived because of that

I personally think there should be 1 human companion at least a bad side quest one, it seems like an interesting idea to have another of you on your crew, we are never really close to any human.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
I think it will be Polaris because if the armada needs to quickly go there, they need a storm gate and the angry polarians will help us

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
icyian on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I think if they are adding two realms at a time they should add Krokotopia and Darkmoor. Krokotopia was mentioned many times in Aquila and there was a cliffhanger leading to Krokotopia. I believe in the winter of this year we will get those realms. I'm also hoping there will be new housing and even vendors at home. Maybe free traders. Hopefully the next big update will come soon. As the Musketeer I am I want more traps and true grit for new lessons. If you have a suggestion on this reply.
Your idea is long gone.

Ensign
Jan 25, 2015
Ninja Phoenix123 on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
I doubt Rajah will occur this is the order I think we'll be going through:
1. Valencia P2-Obviously we will be heading there next to locate Caligastro.
2. Krokatopia
3. Polaris
4. Grizzleheim
5. Darkmoor-These four worlds could go in any order but several hints have been said thoughtout the story so far so we should be expecting them.
6. Valencia P3-I'm not too sure about this but this might happen.
7. El Dorado-My guess is that the story will end here, the final showdown with Kane when we save the Spiral and perhaps meet our parents.
Our parents are dead so we wont ever meet them (except like ghosts).

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
The next world could also be Polaris but lets hope its Darkmoor!

Brave Remmy Fenner: Level 65

Ensign
Mar 01, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
No,not Rajah,not yet,at least.

Our parents have visited the place before,and they are fondly remembered.And I wonder where our mother left her piece of Marco Pollo's map...
How do we get to the next worlds in both Wizard101 and Pirate101 like Darkmoor and the others I have a level 71 AluraGhostGem in Wizard101 and a level 62 Privateer in Pirate101 I'm in Aquila in Pirate but am at a stand still on what my character can do, same for Wizard they still have other early quest but no real quest to level up my character or promise to move to other worlds unless I go to higher level friends of mine in which case I have no idea what to do. I want to do the quest for the level of my characters but feel I am at a stale mate on both games. What can I do to move forward on both games.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DragonWitch098 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
How do we get to the next worlds in both Wizard101 and Pirate101 like Darkmoor and the others I have a level 71 AluraGhostGem in Wizard101 and a level 62 Privateer in Pirate101 I'm in Aquila in Pirate but am at a stand still on what my character can do, same for Wizard they still have other early quest but no real quest to level up my character or promise to move to other worlds unless I go to higher level friends of mine in which case I have no idea what to do. I want to do the quest for the level of my characters but feel I am at a stale mate on both games. What can I do to move forward on both games.
Welcome to the message boards, DragonWitch98!
Why are you at a standstill in Aquila? A level 62 Privateer should have no problems following the main quest line through Aquila, unless you're at a standstill because you've finished the main quest line already?
There are plenty of side quests in AQ that reward experience, training tomes or a companion.
Until a new storyline comes through, AQ is the "last" world in the game.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I would like to point out that the logo for el dorado is the same as space mountain. So really the armada wants to go to Disneyland. But anyway even if the last map piece is in El Dorado it would be good for the story because you can still get there without all of the map but the final boss or a boss is located on that piece of El dorado or something bad or important is there instead. And kane should be the final boss even though he really isn't as smart as you think because I think killing a pirate who killed 2 or 3 of your elites and has 3 pieces of the map would be worth the 2 seconds it would take. But stereotypes will be stereotypes. The bad guy always lets the good guy go around doing stuff while he does things that are obviously unsuccessful.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
I would like to point out that the logo for el dorado is the same as space mountain. So really the armada wants to go to Disneyland. But anyway even if the last map piece is in El Dorado it would be good for the story because you can still get there without all of the map but the final boss or a boss is located on that piece of El dorado or something bad or important is there instead. And kane should be the final boss even though he really isn't as smart as you think because I think killing a pirate who killed 2 or 3 of your elites and has 3 pieces of the map would be worth the 2 seconds it would take. But stereotypes will be stereotypes. The bad guy always lets the good guy go around doing stuff while he does things that are obviously unsuccessful.
Or the fact that a pyramid is a common symbol for a Sacred Mountain? ( And who wouldn't want to go to Disneyland? I bet Kane would enjoy leading the animatronics in a revolt against all human oppressors. )
What is Kane truly planning? Has he found a way to El Dorado without all the map pieces? Remember that giant disc in Bishop's lab in Beachhead and his report to Kane asking if he has made "progress with the Celestian computations"?
Only 2 Elites were destroyed for the present storyline.
Blind Mew once posted: "If I had my way, Kane would be able to destroy an 80th level pirate with one hand tied behind his back."
We are now a thorn in Kane's side, I'm sure we'll be feeling the repprecussions of our actions in the new storyline.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate101 fan on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
How else would we get there without all the map pieces, it's and idea suggested a lot but it's unrealistic even in a game like this

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
'Pirate 101 fan', I am amused by your playful suggestion that Kane really just wants to go to Disneyland. It is mindboggling imagining a being so dedicated to total victory and dominance just chilling out and having fun.

You also bring up a good point: why hasn't Kane bothered to get rid of us yet? Well, aside from the practical aspects of the story (if he did, we would be crushed instantly. End of story. Not satisfying!), there are good reasons why he hasn't bothered. First, as Blind Mew remarked, Kane is busy with more important things than pirates. And any successes we have will be rendered completely irrelevant when the 'Grand Design' is completed.

Second, Kane may feel he does not have to bother. We're thrown into the dangerous and treacherous ways of Skull Island, full of potential deadly enemies (some of whom, as Esperanza points out, would like nothing more than to have us for dinner. Not as a guest). Why expend energy seeking us out when nature will likely 'take her course' and do it for him?

Third, I get the feeling that Kane (or at least Deacon) for a while was uncertain exactly how to handle us. Certainly there was the feeling that a prisoner of the Armada should not have success in escaping. Kinda puts a dent in the Armada's fearsome reputation, otherwise. But how much of a bother should be given in retaking a prisoner so unimportant and such small potatoes in 'villainy'? And is the prisoner just to be killed off, or is there a chance that they have some sort of link to useful information which would make it more worthwhile to capture? Deacon seemed more interested in keeping tabs on us, and plotting to capture, only switching to more lethal decisions when we really annoyed him!

But this was all before Marleybone. Before, us destroying Deacon could have been a mere accident of fate. The events in Marleybone were much more decisive. In Aquila, we were out of the Armada's radar, but what will happen when we go back to Skull Island or other places?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 20, 2016 wrote:
'Pirate 101 fan', I am amused by your playful suggestion that Kane really just wants to go to Disneyland. It is mindboggling imagining a being so dedicated to total victory and dominance just chilling out and having fun.

You also bring up a good point: why hasn't Kane bothered to get rid of us yet? Well, aside from the practical aspects of the story (if he did, we would be crushed instantly. End of story. Not satisfying!), there are good reasons why he hasn't bothered. First, as Blind Mew remarked, Kane is busy with more important things than pirates. And any successes we have will be rendered completely irrelevant when the 'Grand Design' is completed.

Second, Kane may feel he does not have to bother. We're thrown into the dangerous and treacherous ways of Skull Island, full of potential deadly enemies (some of whom, as Esperanza points out, would like nothing more than to have us for dinner. Not as a guest). Why expend energy seeking us out when nature will likely 'take her course' and do it for him?

Third, I get the feeling that Kane (or at least Deacon) for a while was uncertain exactly how to handle us. Certainly there was the feeling that a prisoner of the Armada should not have success in escaping. Kinda puts a dent in the Armada's fearsome reputation, otherwise. But how much of a bother should be given in retaking a prisoner so unimportant and such small potatoes in 'villainy'? And is the prisoner just to be killed off, or is there a chance that they have some sort of link to useful information which would make it more worthwhile to capture? Deacon seemed more interested in keeping tabs on us, and plotting to capture, only switching to more lethal decisions when we really annoyed him!

But this was all before Marleybone. Before, us destroying Deacon could have been a mere accident of fate. The events in Marleybone were much more decisive. In Aquila, we were out of the Armada's radar, but what will happen when we go back to Skull Island or other places?
Well if nature hasn't taken us yet at this point then you know it never will until maybe Darkmoor which is probably where he thinks we will be dead. But I think that he us letting us do stuff until we have the other pieces of the map and he won't have to go find them himself and then we are all screwed.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
I think it would be fun to go to Polaris we could possibly get some cold region companions there and meet some new penguins but any new world would be fine with me because then I could get the rest of the map.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
I think it might be an expansion in Valencia or a world like Darkmoor. But i think at one point they should add in Avalon.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
I think it will be Valencia part two. But a personal hope is that we get a rogue armada solider companion. It would just be cool to kill Kane with his own troop.

Funny Gavin Quick 65

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
These are my top 5 thoughts on what the next world Is going to be:
1. Grizzleheim

2. Krokotopia

3. Expansion to Valencia

4. Polaris

5. Darkmoor

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
"Look for me in Valencia" We have to find 'G', the one who knows how to stop Kane. Those stormgates don't necessarily lead to El Dorado; whose stormgate "never opens in the same place twice".
Agreed, Anecorbie. I think there's a probable chance are going to Valencia next, given the evidence you provided. But what I'm more concerned with is what we are going to do in Valencia, not the basic WHERE. Throughout the storyline, there are little hints hidden throughout the Spiral about our storyline future. All you need to do is find them.

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
The next world will most likely be Valencia part 2 but I don't want to go back there I want to go to krokotopia or somewhere with ancient artifact based quests.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
The next world is obviously Grizzleheim but after that I think it will be whatever world our parents are buried in because that would be the only map piece left although we still need to get Egg Fu Young's piece from the Armada.