Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple of The Fire Cult

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I have a question(s).

Temple Of the Fire Cult - Ophidian Temple, are they the same thing? More importantly, is this where the Snake Queen is? (sorry don't have a name) Most importantly, how do I get the side quest to go there?

If anyone could answer these accurately it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Nikki

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
N1ckee on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
I have a question(s).

Temple Of the Fire Cult - Ophidian Temple, are they the same thing? More importantly, is this where the Snake Queen is? (sorry don't have a name) Most importantly, how do I get the side quest to go there?

If anyone could answer these accurately it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Nikki
Argos gives the quest "The Chains That Bind" that will lead you there, eventually.
You will meet Sssiva in there but she isn't listed as a queen but as a dancer. Not sure on the Ophidian Temple connection.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
Argos gives the quest "The Chains That Bind" that will lead you there, eventually.
You will meet Sssiva in there but she isn't listed as a queen but as a dancer. Not sure on the Ophidian Temple connection.
Thank you so much Chrissy. I noticed after I posted that I said side quest, I meant main. I haven't completed AQ storyline (on purpose) but know that I completed that quest a long time ago. However, I can't seem to find her instance Lol I guess I'll check the wiki. Thanks though.

Nikki

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Since you mentioned "The Snake Queen" I assume you want to farm for the totem that gives First Strike Epic.
I am not really sure who drops that totem.
As a Musketeer you may prefer the "eyes of The Cobra" dropped by Pariss in the Ophidian Palace. It gives the wearer Burst Fire Epic. It gets me killed in PvP but I love it when I'm farming.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi N1ckee!

The only info I could find was a guide on central forums started by Dadith. Here is a link
It seems that the only known place for the Eyes of the Cobra Totem with First Strike is in the Gate Room in Troy. I think you have to use the sigil in the Eagle camp (where Eaglamemnon is) south of the Palace of Hyssarik, where you did the Troy main quest.

It is listed in Wiki as being dropped by the Ophidian Archer Mari in Troy, in the Gate Room (I think the second or third battle in Troy quest- Mouse Trap)

Hope this helps and that you can get your pirate's hooks on it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Row4n412 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Since you mentioned "The Snake Queen" I assume you want to farm for the totem that gives First Strike Epic.
As a Musketeer you may prefer the "eyes of The Cobra" dropped by Pariss in the Ophidian Palace. It gives the wearer Burst Fire Epic. It gets me killed in PvP but I love it when I'm farming.
Hey there Row4n412! You are so right to say that the totem with the Burst Fire epic would be a better fit for a Musketeer. But, I think that the totem Pariss drops, with the Burst Fire Epic, is actually called the:
Prince of Illios Quiver I came across it when I was reading some other threads on central but I now I can't remember which one. Like you said, it would definitely be a great totem for a Musketeer to have equipped and I can't wait for my Musketeer to get his hands on it...once he is high enough level to use it of course. He's got a looooong way to go though.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Row4n412 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
I want it on my buccaneer(yes I know it's no trade) and the burst fire totem is called The Prince of Illios Quiver.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Thanks for catching my mistake, Nikee.
Prince of Illios' Quiver gives Burst Fire. (Pariss-Ophidian Palace, Troy)
Eyes of the Cobra gives First Strike. (Mari-Gate Room, Troy)
Black Snake Quiver gives Return Fire.
Manticore's Sting gives Repel Boarders. (Axwar or Dread Manticore, Achaea)
The ones in parentheses I have and can confirm these locations.
The Temple of the Fire Cult is a red herring. There is not even a boss chest in the second fight.