Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple of Athena?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
OK, sorry if this was asked before (couldn't find it in first couple pages here).

I can't get to the Temple of Athena through the Ithaca Skyway. I defeated the boss(es) at the entrance but can't pass. Have I missed/skipped a quest or is it a glitch or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wolfww1217 on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
OK, sorry if this was asked before (couldn't find it in first couple pages here).

I can't get to the Temple of Athena through the Ithaca Skyway. I defeated the boss(es) at the entrance but can't pass. Have I missed/skipped a quest or is it a glitch or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Did you get the quest to go find Ulysses in Ithaca? If you're not at that part of the quest, then I suggest that you ask a higher level friend to take you there. Congrats on beating Scylla!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You need to proceed through the main quest line far enough to gain access to the Ithaca Skyway.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Thanks! I have to fight the Hydra, maybe that's it.

Could really use that nearby quests thingie like in Wizard101.

Thanks, again :)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
wolfww1217 on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Thanks! I have to fight the Hydra, maybe that's it.

Could really use that nearby quests thingie like in Wizard101.

Thanks, again :)
If you see a small green triangle on one of your quests, that is the Nearest Quest indicator. We may not have a Quest Finder, but at least we know what is closest to our current location. The only time it doesn't really work is if you're at home, or in a completely different world so that all quests are too far away.